I Need You Rhelp Dubia People.

Topic locked
i need you rhelp Dubia People. Apr 10, 2006
Good day all,
i wonder is it impossible to find a certain taxi driver in Dubai?
his name is DELAOWER , he is Bakisatne. fat bearded man. he works for one of taxi companies in Dubai but we dont know which one!!

im looking for him for 5 months but no result. who can help in that?

it is a personal matter otherwise i will tell you the reason. he is my relative. we want to see him and tell him the his mother want him to call her back home.

if there is any way to help , please do.

zeena
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: i need you rhelp Dubia People. Apr 10, 2006
zeena wrote:Good day all,
i wonder is it impossible to find a certain taxi driver in Dubai?
his name is DELAOWER , he is Bakisatne. fat bearded man. he works for one of taxi companies in Dubai but we dont know which one!!

im looking for him for 5 months but no result. who can help in that?

it is a personal matter otherwise i will tell you the reason. he is my relative. we want to see him and tell him the his mother want him to call her back home.

if there is any way to help , please do.

Pakistani pathan driver ..... :P ...............why do u not talk to taxi drivers , they must be knowing him. I dont think if Fayz habibi driver cab :wink:

daddy .....Delaower means brave person and this name is reserve for pathans.......
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

letme know ur details Apr 23, 2006
Hiiii,

I know a few freinds in police who cud help...my freind works in taxi co here in dubai..did he steal something of urs? how do i contact u ne contact nos incase...plz proviode more details
conrad
conrad_dcosta
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: letme know ur details May 29, 2006
conrad_dcosta wrote:Hiiii,

I know a few freinds in police who cud help...my freind works in taxi co here in dubai..did he steal something of urs? how do i contact u ne contact nos incase...plz proviode more details
conrad

Steal??.. U shud read the post better nextime dude.

Poor guy!..
silhouette
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2006
Try www.yellowpages.ae enter taxis and you'll get a listing of all taxi companies-contact them directly.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 30, 2006
Zeena, whatever your reason to find Dilawer is - either tell the truth or just keep it to yourself - don't lie and try to gain sympathy in your search

- A Pakistani would know how to spell his own nationality - well at least one who knows how to use the net would

- The use of the word B insteas of P in spelling the word show the author is likely of Arab descent

- The speling she has used for his name is not a common way to spell the name

- If she were related to him, she would at least know his full name.

- She seems to have met this person once in a cab or the like as the description says

- She has posted at 10:18 pm, i.e. 11:18 in Pakistan - again not very late in the evening but another reason to make it more unlikely

She/He seems to be searching for Dilawer with vengence 5 months -

do you plan to get even on something?

Watch out Dilawer
audreygaur
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2006
audreygaur wrote:Zeena, whatever your reason to find Dilawer is - either tell the truth or just keep it to yourself - don't lie and try to gain sympathy in your search

- A Pakistani would know how to spell his own nationality - well at least one who knows how to use the net would

- The use of the word B insteas of P in spelling the word show the author is likely of Arab descent

- The speling she has used for his name is not a common way to spell the name

- If she were related to him, she would at least know his full name.

- She seems to have met this person once in a cab or the like as your description says

- She has posted at 10:18 pm, i.e. 11:18 in Pakistan - again not very late in the evening but another reason to make it more unlikely

She/He seems to be searching for Dilawer with vengence 5 months -

do you plan to get even on something?

Watch out Dilawer

Audrey you should be working for CSI! :D
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 01, 2006
Imagine - how difficult my husband's life is!!! He finds it so difficult to get away with anything.
audreygaur
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 01, 2006
audreygaur wrote:Imagine - how difficult my husband's life is!!! He finds it so difficult to get away with anything.

The poor guy - I feel sorry for him!! It would be like living with a female version of Sherlock Holmes!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum