Good Place To Start...

Topic locked
good place to start... May 21, 2012
i was just thinking... there are people that are gifted with linguistic prowess.. and words just seem to flow naturally to them... i was never good at writing stuff... was not a member of the school's publication way way back highschool :D but maybe this year i'll try my hand at it... really TRY!

i thought forums would be a good place to start... who knows, i'd end up a columnist like John Grogan [haha! wishful thinking] :wink: fingers crossed though

littleblackdress
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Good Place To Start... May 23, 2012
You are doing well so far! I find your writing exhilarating! Count me in as your fan :P :P
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Good Place To Start... May 23, 2012
littleblackdress ,One reason we all appreciated the frequent visits of Spellcheckergirl who both educted and enhanced forumers input to this forum.

Come back SPG
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: Good Place To Start... May 24, 2012
Where did she go?
Mcnulty
BANNED

Re: Good Place To Start... May 24, 2012
Sacked I'm afraid. Put a period in the wrong place.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: Good Place To Start... May 25, 2012
Frequentflier wrote:You are doing well so far! I find your writing exhilarating! Count me in as your fan

Wow! didn't know I'd be having a fan base in a span of 4 days... haha! :)) so, should i consider it an achievement? ;)

thanks FF for your confidence! ;)

--- May 25, 2012 ---

drewpeacock wrote:Sacked I'm afraid. Put a period in the wrong place.

hmm.. that's something to think about :shock: i thought forums are venues where i can freely express my opinions... i don't want to be on my toes when saying my point of view :(

the only things that i do mind & get upset over are lewd & obscene comments... 'courtesy & respect' are top on my list... so as long as these 2 are demonstrated here, then i wouldn't have a problem and be as happy as a bee :D
littleblackdress
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Good Place To Start... May 26, 2012
littleblackdress , you are doing E-X-T-R-E-M-E-L-Y well!
Considering its only been 4 days :shock:
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat