Are You..?

Topic locked
Are you..? Apr 14, 2012
Patriotic?

I mean do you consider yourself 'patriotic'? whaever that means to you.

I am.

Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Are You..? Apr 14, 2012
The saying "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel" has been attributed to the famous English writer and thinker Samuel Johnson, in about 1780 or thereabouts.
8) 8)
zonker
BANNED

Welcome back, umm, Zonker.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Yes, welcome back "zonker". Good to see you sorted out your account after it was "tampered" with. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Come on guys, it's really, really getting tiresome (on both counts)...I get it, someone was banned and now reappeared (BFD) and someone figure it out (BFD)!!!
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador wrote:Come on guys, it's really, really getting tiresome (on both counts)...I get it, someone was banned and now reappeared (BFD) and someone figure it out (BFD)!!!
What? Just giving a friendly welcome.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nucleus wrote:
Ambassador wrote:Come on guys, it's really, really getting tiresome (on both counts)...I get it, someone was banned and now reappeared (BFD) and someone figure it out (BFD)!!!
What? Just giving a friendly welcome.

:oops: no, not you :wink:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Yes, I would say that I am Patriotic
BigBootsDubai
Dubai Forums Member

Ummmm.......thanks everyone for the 'welcome' :?
zonker
BANNED

Ambassador wrote:no, not you

Now I know you aren't referring to me. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
Ambassador wrote:no, not you

Now I know you aren't referring to me. :lol:

Well... :P
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador wrote:Well...

Really?? Maybe you want to spread the love to a few more people? :D

FYI: I only have one username. :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Alway loved my Country, I believe the most amazing time for me was during the Falklands War I was in Saudi Arabia at the time and Maggie did us proud
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:Alway loved my Country, I believe the most amazing time for me was during the Falklands War I was in Saudi Arabia at the time and Maggie did us proud

Yeah but argentina had what...a cessna and a row boat!
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Are You..? Apr 15, 2012
Ambassador ,

Really?????????????????????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Are you..? Apr 23, 2012
I love the wold, the whole land of My Lord, Allah. I want to see Islam to be established all over the world. I must love my country but I don't love most of the people here as they are Kaffir.
sumonht1990
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Are You..? Apr 23, 2012
sumonht1990 wrote: I don't love most of the people here as they are Kaffir.
That awfully sounds like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kharijites

--- Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:10 pm ---

Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Are You..? Apr 25, 2012
Nucleus ,

Just awful? Not dangerous?
sumonht1990
Dubai Forums Member

sumonht1990 , Wow you're a bit rude aren't you? Sorry but many people would not like to see Islam all over the world - me being one of them. What gives you the right to consider yourself better than everyone else?

--- Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:37 pm ---

As for the original question, yes I am patriotic, there are many things our small little island has to be proud of. Now it's just run by a bunch of numpites.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Are you..? Apr 25, 2012
sumonht1990 wrote:I love the wold, the whole land of My Lord, Allah. I want to see Islam to be established all over the world. I must love my country but I don't love most of the people here as they are Kaffir.

question: If you love your country (as stated above) what do you do that demonstrates your love for that country?
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

sumonht1990 wrote:Just awful? Not dangerous?
If you know takfir is dangerous why do it? Btw, 'awful' in context meant 'similar to'
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Are You..? Apr 28, 2012
Chocoholic ,

I want to see Islam established all over the world and you dont want. So what's the problem? Time will prove who is the victorious. I dont care you. Dont mind I am rough in my words, sometimes when people comes to debate with me on my personal opinion. Don't you want to see democracy victorious all over the world? May be yes. So what's the fault with me to want Islam victorious? Am I crossing my level? Well, then I should stop.

Oh yes. I dont think myself better than others but I think myself to be Momin, and most of others are not so in my country. Do you know who is Momin and who is not? Guess, you don't.
Don't mind miss beauty. I like your lovely avatar. Are you as lovely as the picture? Then you are really cute.

--- Apr 28, 2012 ---

Nucleus ,

I am really dangerous baby. But I am not dangerous for you in this forum. I am dangerous for you when you face me to face.

--- Apr 28, 2012 ---

[quote="Ambassador"][/quote]
Ambassador ,

I want to see my country people to live in peace under shadow of Islam and I am trying to make them understand that only Islam can ensure them peace and security. Do you know the problems they are facing now? Just type major problems faced by Bangladesh and search in the Google- you will find page after page. No democracy can solve this problem... I know. You may bargain. But I am going to overcome their heart and then the problem. No power can stop me as Almighty Allah is with me.
sumonht1990
Dubai Forums Member

MuslimBangladeshi 2.0 ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

sumonht1990 , er I don't see much democracy going on. It's all about dictatorships and fighting one another. Hardly peaceful.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

sumonht1990 ,

You sound like a whole lotta fun!
mikehunt
BANNED

Re: Are You..? Apr 30, 2012
desertdudeshj ,

Yes, the green country to the east of Hindustan from where the revival of Islam will start at the last period of human history- Prophet (s)

--- Apr 30, 2012 ---

Chocoholic , yes. this is the the destructive form of democracy. All this are the output of the lacks of democracy. This is not the final character. We have seen how crazy a nation can be in the name of democracy when they attacked in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Bosnia....
sumonht1990
Dubai Forums Member

sumonht1990 wrote:desertdudeshj ,

Yes, the green country to the east of Hindustan from where the revival of Islam will start at the last period of human history- Prophet (s)

--- Apr 30, 2012 ---

Chocoholic , yes. this is the the destructive form of democracy. All this are the output of the lacks of democracy. This is not the final character. We have seen the what crazy a nation can be in the name of democracy when they attacked in Iraq, Afganistan, Lybia, Bosnia....

Holding my breath...
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador ,

I know you or your gods can ban me any time. I never care. I say a spread a spread. I keep always in mind that I may be banned. But I speak loudly how long I am here. You may be a Muslim but you will always speak like your western gods.
sumonht1990
Dubai Forums Member

Chocoholic wrote:As for the original question, yes I am patriotic, there are many things our small little island has to be proud of. Now it's just run by a bunch of numpites.

You are a reject...

Emma B on radio 1 is so annoying, yet I set my radio alarm for her to wake me up, so that I am forced to wake up. I can't believe some of the low quality DJs here - and as anonymous said, 'rejects from their home countires' is completely right. I could do a better job, and I have a lisp.
kingjames
BANNED

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat