Breaking News!!!

Topic locked
breaking news!!! Nov 09, 2004
brother Arafat
no more brother
now he becomes LATE brother Arafat

died today couple of hrs ago

he missed shk zayed alot -- could not stand without him as he wanted to go and ask him something.............................anyone curious to know what Arafat wanted to ask Zayed is free to go and ask -------- they will be at gate no 3 until saturday until the document are being processed
daily routes from bur dubai, alqouz, and sonapur

modi
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 10, 2004
maybe now the palastinians can get a man to rule them though i know one will be hard to find since 90% of them are * and that a fact so dont doubt it
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 10, 2004
i really should be blocking this political talk or they will close the site down but what the hell you dont get much fredom in arabia enjoy you moments of free speech.

i'll meet yall at the airport (tasfeer)
FAKESPIKE

Nov 10, 2004
hahaha i feel ya man

shit if u gotta close it down close it down dont let the forum shut im nearing 500 posts g need the damnn tv i mean on a serious note its become like a mission for me now

or nahhh spike let it be im gonna set this nigga straight dont trip about it i got it on lock
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 15, 2004
damn i neva knew yall were political like that but one thang i know is that arafat was poisoned ( poor guy) & his wife is just anotha * that * wants to take over all his money, which is meant to be donation for tha plastinians damn amean she got 11million in her acccount but u know * is in her breed she wants tha 1billion (arafats wealth) yea yea yea
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat