Looking For Someone To Look After My Friend's Cat , With Pay

Topic locked
Looking for someone to look after my friend's cat , with pay Mar 12, 2012
An acquaintance of mine recently left the country (UAE) for good, and on short notice, leaving behind her pet cat.

Long story short, I can't keep it, and need to find someone who can look after it. The cat is trained and wont poop on your floor, its just a scared cat since her previous owners had her for more than 5 years in their home so it will take her some time to get used to new persons. I will buy the monthly supply of litter and dry food (The cat only eats dry food - not fancy tunas and stuff like that as it causes her stomach problems) And I can also pay 400 AED, monthly, for someone to look after her.

I didn't know where to post this so I put it here, I hope to find someone to look after her. I will need to do that approximately by next month, 5th April, as right now a colleague of mine agreed to keep her temporarily until and only till then. So if you guys can't take her kindly assist by informing other parties who might be interested in the cat and offer.

PS: I tried contacting shelters, they had no vacancies.

PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Looking For Someone To Look After My Friend's Cat , With Mar 17, 2012
ppl have so much money to waste
rightchoice
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Someone To Look After My Friend's Cat , With Mar 21, 2012
So what? You're actually looking for a permanent home for the cat? Why does you friend who left not get all the vaccinations and blood work done and send for the cat - or are they one of these irresponsible owners who have animals then just toss them aside when things get tough? There are literally hundreds of homeless cats here and not enough homes for all of them.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Looking For Someone To Look After My Friend's Cat , With Mar 22, 2012
PARANOID ,

I sent you A PM anyhow as you mentioned you have a female one. Let me know asap because if you are willing to provide a monthly food allowance no problem for me and if our male one's like her then maybe our home is perfect shelter for her temporarily.

also check Diera Vet. Clinic in Al Qusais 4 I believe they are offering temporary shelter for Feline & Canine.

Good Luck

--- Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:49 am ---

Sorry I forgot check their website. http://www.dr-azziz.com/contact.html
SicnarFranciS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai