Christmas Wishes From BM!

Topic locked
Christmas Wishes From BM! Dec 24, 2011
Well it's late and I have to admit I've had a couple of glasses of Chardonnay! But I wanted to wish all of you, out there a fantastic Christmas :D
If you aren't that way inclined then I would like to wish you a very Happy New Year from me!

I've had a busy day. Shopping, cleaning and cooking. I've made my Christmas gravy already! :D

I wanted to send PM's to all my friends out there, but if you haven't received one yet, I will get round to you I promise :D
The Chardonnay may get the better of me tonight!

To the General! Happy New Year my friend :D I will have a cup of tea for you! English breakfast with a dash of milk. No sugar! I don't like Earl Gray, it's for poofs :P

To TJ. Happy Christmas my sweet sweet friend! 2011 has been an annus horribilis for you. If I could be granted one wish, it would be for you to regain your health. You are a hero. Remember that. My very best wishes to your family for 2012. I will have a Becks and think of you.

To Bora I don't want you to leave Bora!!! I love you!! My American friend xxxx I hope to see you soon. I'm selfish!!! See you in January. I will have an apple Martini for you :drunken:

To Dillon A big Happy Christmas to you :D A true English gentleman. I will have a pint of Sneck Lifter and drink to your health. May 2012 bring you and you health, wealth and happiness and top notch results from NCL Uni!

To Zonker Happy Whatever! My little Pakistani friend who has changed the way I view Pakistanis :oops: A big special BM cuddle to you. I will have a Chivas but will have to nip my nose and down it in one as I hate the smell of whiskey. Yuk!

To Drew. Happy New Year DP :D Whereever you are! On the beach somewhere I expect. I will have a Bombay Sapphire and imagine it being served in a tall glass over lots of ice by a man wrapped only in a towel with a Scots accent! mmmmm :D Shaken not stirred :D

To the Flying Dutchman. I nearly lost you! Don't go! I will have a pint of Grolsch, salute you and think about the Grolsch salesman I came across in Deutscheland. Tall and drives a Volvo. :D he was impessive. LOL

To Herve :cry: You've gone :? My French hero! Wow that accent! Please come back!!! DF won't be the same without you! Shafique just dreads seeing your avatar. It's not the same speaking via Facebook :cry: I will have a Kronenbourg for you. It doesn't sound very French!

To ben. you must be somewhere else for the holidays. I will have a tinny and chuck another snag on the barbie. (Is that Austraaaaalllllian crack??) I miss your sarcasm when you're away. I know you think Chocs is sexy when she's angry. PMSL

To Viking Warrior, you don't post much and I'm not sure if you view from afar! We had a dodgy start but I wish you well. I hope 2012 brings you contentment. It all comes to those who wait. Good luck my friend. I wish you the best. I'll have a pint of Carlsberg for you.

To Sage :D Remember when you used to call me Big Mama? :evil: Thank you for my diet :D I will have a G&slimlineT and think of you!!

To The Ambassador!! How will I drink to you? I'm not sure who or what you are :drunken: I think I'll have a Jagermeister in a Red Bull. It's neither male nor female :blackeye:

To SSL A new girl!! Hope you stick around :D I, too, wish I looked like Beyonce. A glass of Chardonnay is called for!

My brain cells are dying now.....

To all you other weirdo's have pm'd me (including Chocs and her friend Kanelli!) Happy Christmas!! and a special hug from BM (hands on the keyboard where I can see them, please, Shafique :D )

My sincere apologies to anyone I've missed. I blame it on the Chardonnay. There is one person who's name escapes me, for which I apologise. Your backside got sunburnt once. You know who you are!

I love you all! (well.... nearly)

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Christmas Wishes From BM! Dec 24, 2011
Merry xmas BM! I have come to know you as a warm and very compassionate person.

At places I stay, I always keep a bottle of Chardonnay, just in case!

And merry xmas to all DF-ers!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

awwww, thanks FD!

I do believe I have a teensy weensy bit of a hangover going on this morning :cry: i nearly frightened myself to death when I looked in the mirror. I think I've made a medical discovery! Chardonnay nulifies the effects of Botox!
My eyes look like p*ss holes in the snow (sad smiley face).

I forgot to mention EH in my Christmas wishes. Where are my manners?
Happy Christmas EH!
I don't know anything about you or even if you read the banter in General chit chat.
So I will raise a glass of Council pop to you and wish you good health.
(Council pop is what Beth says she drinks when we run out of Diet Coke, - water!)
Bethsmum

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year!
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nucleus wrote:Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year!

Back at yer Nucleus!
Bethsmum

BM

Little Pakistani friend?? :shock: Thats so patronizingly derogatory and sounds so familiar!

So I havent been able to change anything really that you credit me with! Including your views about me.

Anyway, Happy "Whatever" to you too :)
zonker
BANNED

zonker ,
zonker wrote:Little Pakistani friend?? Thats so patronizingly derogatory and sounds so familiar!

So I havent been able to change anything really that you credit me with! Including your views about me.

Anyway, Happy "Whatever" to you too

keep your wig on Zonker! Soz, I didn't mean to offend you. I meant it in the best possible taste :D
Bethsmum

Re: Christmas Wishes From BM! Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas BM!! Today has been a stressful day so now in the cold light of "Tropical Fruit Juice" Im beginning to think maybe Dot Cotton is more appropriate, tomorrow morning I'll crack open the Champagne for breakfast & by mid-day I'll think I'm Beyonce again! Slam in the Turkey & shake my tush:-)
PS Jenny still wears the rock that she got coz she's still Jenny from the block where as my ole pal "B" thinks if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it.(A woman scorned me thinks)
Have Fun lady of the Lakes! X
Sandstormlady
Dubai Forums Member

Merry Christmas BM and a very Happy New Year, and the seasons greetings to all you Duffers on this fantastic day!
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

ho ho ho, mery christmas,

now,

who has been naughty
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Well the day has finally dawned, well nearly, it's still dark outside but I'm up at 6 to put the turkey in the oven. it weighs 16lbs and all going well we should be sitting down to eat at 1.30.
But first it will be bacon sandwiches and Bucks Fizz all round at 9am sharp.
We all opened our presents last night whilst listening to Michael Buble. Well I'm saying all as Beth has shunned tradition that we have at Casa BM and would not open her stuff till this morning. That made it a bit boring I have to say as there is nothing for exciting than watching your kids open their presents, even if you do know what is inside each one!
Now I'm going to have to wait till she hauls herself out of bed.

general_A wrote:now,

who has been naughty

I must have been a lot nicer than I thought General as I have had a visit from the Mulberry fairy and the Chanel fairy, bringing gifts-a-plenty!

Have a good day everyone! Merry Christmas x
Bethsmum

Re: Christmas Wishes From BM! Dec 26, 2011
Merry xmas BM! :bigsmurf:
vivide
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Christmas Wishes From BM! Dec 26, 2011
I see I'm kinnda late reading this post!!

Oh well.., thank you so much BM for your beautiful words and kind wishes. I am really touched. In fact, I should say you've made my day. It's been another rough one!

Well...needless to say, you have always been very sweet and kind to me!

I have missed you a lot dear!! And I have also missed all of my other DF friends, esp. my first love on DF, the adorable BB (Bora).

Yep...it's been an Annus Horribilis for me and my family???? You can say that again!!!! But as we all very well know, life simply aint fair!! Occasionally, the bad guys win!!

Will PM you soon!

Happy holidays to all of you out there in DF land!

Tom
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Christmas Wishes From BM! Dec 27, 2011
Keep your chin up Tom and hurry back to DF (on a regular basis!) soon!

We miss you!
Bethsmum

Re: Christmas Wishes From BM! Dec 27, 2011
Well Tom, I've privately communicated my wishes for you and your family. I'm always thinking of my cyber-honey :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat