Sleeping Woman Groped

Topic locked
Sleeping woman groped Mar 15, 2011
Yet another "önly in Dubai" court case for the scrap books, as reported in 7 days today. Most would realise the stupidity in inviting a drunk man to sleep in the same room as a woman he is "friends" with. She is very lucky that she wasn't raped.

"A man has been accused of sexually assaulting a friend in her bed after she invited him to sleep over. A 28-year-old Emirati appeared at Dubai Court of First Instance yesterday and denied molestation but admitted drinking alcohol. His alleged victim, a 27-year-old Fillipina, said the pair were friends and he would often visit her flat in Bur Dubai. She said: "He used to come over and we'd sit and talk. I was surprised at this. We returned from the nightclub and he was so drunk that I offered for him to stay and sleep in my bedroom on a separtate bed." Äfter a while he lay on my bed and me. I kicked him out and called police."

benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Sleeping woman groped Mar 16, 2011
What a strange tale ben!
There are a number of points that don't ring true here.
The first is that I don't know many Emiratis that would entertain a Filipina. The locals are known for their racism, and I'm afraid Filipinas come in slightly ahead of dogs.
The second is that 'he often visited her flat in Bur Dubai where they sat and talked'. They would be a 'yeah, right!'.
The third is that they went to a nightclub and he was so drunk she offered him to stay over and sleep on a seperate bed. That would be a 'yeah, right!'

I'm surprised she hasn't been charged with prostitution, or is that a seperate case?

Now if kanelli was still visiting DF she would be standing up for this very silly girl's rights to be able to bring a local back to your gaff without him expecting him to offload his load. :drunken:
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Sleeping Woman Groped Mar 16, 2011
I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, but now that you mention it, she doesn't deserve it.
Prositution would have been raised at the same time, so she must not be getting charged for this.
It is interesting that in whats seems like an attempt to escape being charged with sex outside marriage, she has only raised a case for sexual molestation.
benwj

Re: Sleeping Woman Groped Mar 17, 2011
I guess they aint "friends" any more than :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Sleeping woman groped Apr 07, 2011
The first is that I don't know many Emiratis that would entertain a Filipina. The locals are known for their racism, and I'm afraid Filipinas come in slightly ahead of dogs.

im local and my LOCAL uncle is married to a Filipina, so thats one stereotype you can, you know :)

-- Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:26 pm --

im local and my LOCAL uncle is married to a Filipina, so thats one stereotype you can, you know :)
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Woman: "Officer, I was graped!"

Officer: "Don't you mean 'groped'?"

Woman: "Nah...there was a bunch of them!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dubai Knight wrote:Woman: "Officer, I was graped!"

Officer: "Don't you mean 'groped'?"

Woman: "Nah...there was a bunch of them!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

The old uns are the best DK.

-- Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:37 pm --

general_A wrote:The first is that I don't know many Emiratis that would entertain a Filipina. The locals are known for their racism, and I'm afraid Filipinas come in slightly ahead of dogs.

The locals I know wouldn't entertain a Filipina.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:The old uns are the best DK.

Two nuns walking through woodland on their way to the Village shop were assaulted by a lurking rapist, in the village they decided to report the assault to the village bobby but the younger of the two was more concerned about the reaction of their Mother Superior.

How on Earth are we going to explain to Mother Superior we were raped twice? Said the younger Nun.

Twice? Queried the older sister? We’ve only been raped once!!

Yes said the younger one, but we’re going back the same way aren’t we?

Boom Boom
:lol: :lol:
Dillon

Re: Sleeping woman groped Apr 10, 2011

im local and my LOCAL uncle is married to a Filipina, so thats one stereotype you can, you know :)[/quote]

The locals I know wouldn't entertain a Filipina.[/quote]

thats wasn't what i was reffering to as i have highlighted it in bold
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Sleeping woman groped Apr 10, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:The locals I know wouldn't entertain a Filipina.

For a bit of pocket money, they certainly don't have a problem letting a Filipina entertain them :wink:

It is very unfortunate the reputation that Filipina girls have, but they only have themselves to blame for it. In spite of the number that take up with locals and serve themselves up as a side dish and breaking up marriages - generally western, there are still a number of "good" girls that suffer at the reputation that has been created by their compatriates.

I met a woman last week who arrived in Dubai 3 weeks ago (at that time it was 2 weeks). She's Vietnamese French. Very educated and classy lady. She said in her short time in Dubai she has never met so many rude people. Reference had been made to her as being FIipina and when she corrects them the attitude shifts a bit. It seems anyone who has black hair, doe eyes, and light brown skin is a Filipina. (I know a Chinese girl who has been referred to as Filipina.) Shows how widespread ignorance, in more ways than one, extends in Dubai. I had to explain to her the perception of Filipina females, and why, in Dubai and told her to get a tough skin quickly as it's going to be a rough ride for her.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Sleeping woman groped Apr 12, 2011
Filipinas come in slightly ahead of dogs

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
mommy41
Dubai Forum User

Re: Sleeping woman groped Nov 19, 2011
general_A wrote:-- Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:26 pm --

The locals I know wouldn't entertain a Filipina.[/quote]

thats wasn't what i was reffering to as i have highlighted it in bold[/quote]

I am new here, and I dont know much about locals, but i think only the older generation would entertain a Filipina..
MarN21
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat