Contradictions In Islam!

Topic locked
Re: Contradictions In Islam! Sep 13, 2011
Offcourse its more than perfect to attack Islam and Middle Easterns openly on continuous basis with no shame, but its a taboo to do the same with Jews. It's also a regular thing to you to throw the ugliest and racist offensive comments on a whole group of people, be it Africans, Asians, or even the poor Aborigines, but its a taboo to say something similar towards the Jews.

This is your perfect world, isn't it? ;)

@General, what do you expect min hal 5amma w el louth? :lol:

symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Offcourse its more than perfect to attack Islam and Middle Easterns openly on continuous basis with no shame, but its a taboo to do the same with Jews. It's also a regular thing to you to throw the ugliest and racist offensive comments on a whole group of people, be it Africans, Asians, or even the poor Aborigines, but its a taboo to say something similar towards the Jews.

This is your perfect world, isn't it? ;)

@General, what do you expect min hal 5amma w el louth? :lol:

You are a diabolical genocidal maniac, with many Muslim posters backing you up here. I donot think many people would take offense at someone declaring whites or jews are ugly or that UAE per definition is an Arab country. Wishing the death of the jews is in a whole other league, together with Hitler, with whom you and many other sympathize.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

That's exactly what I'm talking about here, even when a person like me for instance, changed my views and opinion regarding something (which became hostile after reading the load of hateful crap against my middle eastern society and religion), it was never good enough to cool up things, wicked people will never let go a grudge for the sake of a better future. Your character is evil by default!
Your own Western people killed more Jews than any other nation did in history!!
So was it worth it to approach peaceful thoughts with those bunch of arrogant hateful ignorants? No.

Remember, none of you are related 1 bit to our Middle Eastern backgrounds, history, society, heritage, culture, and even religion. Get yourself an identity, instead of acting like stray dogs barking randomly on people in the streets, lol.

So now, you may shut up ;)
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Contradictions in Islam! Sep 13, 2011
Now you donot want to kill them jews anymore? I think you posted you want Israel destroyed, thats a more modern or maybe PC way of saying the same.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Why spill dirt on clean land?
Rather expell them all and throw them back to their home-countries in Europe, and Russia.

Why don't you go to Israel if you are madly in love with it, FD? Seriously.
You can whorship as many Jews you as want, and perhaps defend them with your blood and soul :D
symmetric
BANNED

Guess where I am now. :D

Currently jews flow from Europe to Israel due to Arab harasment and not the other way around. Its history repeating itself. First Israel became strong because of Arab harasment in Arab countries. Now Israel becomes stronger and stronger because of Muslim antisemitism in Europe. Your antisemtism just makes Israel stronger!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:Currently jews flow from Europe to Israel due to Arab harasment and not the other way around. Its history repeating itself. First Israel became strong because of Arab harasment in Arab countries. Now Israel becomes stronger and stronger because of Muslim antisemitism in Europe. Your antisemtism just makes Israel stronger!

Ok, I imagined that Israel keeps records of numbers of Jews doing 'aliyah' - emigrating to Israel. So let's check out FD's latest assertion concerning Israel, Anti-semitism and his Islamophobic assertion.

Hmm.

Yes, stats do exist:
http://jewishagency.org/JewishAgency/En ... /nov30.htm

FD - is it my eyes that deceive me, or is the numbers of emigrants from Europe actually going DOWN since the breakup of the Soviet Union and the influx of Eastern Europeans to Israel?

Once again, loon hype comes up against cold hard statistics/facts. Why am I not surprised. :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

symmetric wrote:That's exactly what I'm talking about here, even when a person like me for instance, changed my views and opinion regarding something (which became hostile after reading the load of hateful crap against my middle eastern society and religion), it was never good enough to cool up things, wicked people will never let go a grudge for the sake of a better future. Your character is evil by default!
So was it worth it to approach peaceful thoughts with those bunch of arrogant hateful ignorants? No.

Remember, none of you are related 1 bit to our Middle Eastern backgrounds, history, society, heritage, culture, and even religion. Get yourself an identity, instead of acting like stray dogs barking randomly on people in the streets, lol.

So Sym, you can spout your hatred by wishing death to all Jews and then say you've changed your views and expect us all to swallow that? Do me a favour! No one with that much hatred inside of them, simmering away, can change their view overnight. I thnk if we have anyone here with an evel character, then it is you.
You talk about a better future then you mention the Nazi's killing Jews. That's history. I find it much more worrying that a person of your age can habour thoughts of wiping a whole race of people out.
I remember when you were spouting your hatred last year. The moderator of that topic was Shafique. He did not remove your post which I thought was very offensive and then I was given a weeks ban for having an Israeli flag as my avator! How does that compare?
I repeat, never once have I wished death to anyone, not in real life or on an internet forum.
To be perfectly honest, I'm pleased not to be related to you. I much prefer my Jewish relatives.

Who are you to tell anyone to shut up? This is an internet forum and I have as much right to post here as you do. You should grow up and realise that everyone has their own opinion. Have you ever heard of the saying 'people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'? You would do well to heed that saying! When you are the perfect being, then you can critise others. In the meantime you would do well to remember how many people you offended when you wished death to all Jews.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

As to no surprise, poster Shafique comes to the rescue of fellow antisemites. Poster Shafique also has to make up his mind whether Russia is part of Europe or not, as per previous posts he considers Russia not part of Europe. He doesn't mind one bit if somebody wants to kill the jews, but when somebody speaks out against that he becomes the little chihuahia.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Russia has a history of anti-semitism, a history shared with the rest of Europe.

However, your premise that Muslim anti-semitism is driving European Jews to Israel seems to not be supported by the actual stats. Unless, that is, you are arguing that anti-semitism from Europe is declining and hence why the emigration figures are declining? (The figures show that all countries are declining - France, UK etc)

Let's deal with your assertion and the evidence. We all now can recognise silly attempts at diverting attention away from your failure to back up your statement with evidence.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

general_A wrote:well well well, i've been away for quite some time, and now that i'm back, i see nothing has changed.

how is everyone doing? good to be back

Welcome back general. DF has been a bit quiet over the summer but it is warming up over the last few days. :D
Bethsmum

symmetric wrote:Why spill dirt on clean land?
Rather expell them all and throw them back to their home-countries in Europe, and Russia.

Noway. It was a one-way road. We want to have our land clean as well as clear the holy city of Konstantinopolis from wild nomadic tribes.
8) 8) 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Lets see whether poster Shafique can use his power of condemation specifically against Symmterics call to kill the jews. He failed thus far.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Me and Shaf have personally deleted sym's rantings about such stuff in the past, but after a little talk now I know and understand where he is comming from and wheter he means it or not.

Besides nowadays its all fair game here on DF, why should anything be off the list. Besides you also have a lot of condemnations pending from the past which you have done nothing but make squrily excuses to justify instead, expecting one from someone else is a little rich.
desertdudeshj

Flying Dutchman wrote:Guess where I am now. :D

Currently jews flow from Europe to Israel due to Arab harasment and not the other way around. Its history repeating itself. First Israel became strong because of Arab harasment in Arab countries. Now Israel becomes stronger and stronger because of Muslim antisemitism in Europe. Your antisemtism just makes Israel stronger!

Exaxtly, history is repeating itself.

Christian Europeans massacred Jews, and killed millions of them, and then Jews were sent to occupy Palestine, and the hatred towards them from the Muslin Middle Easterns is growing rapidly, and people fantasize wiping them out. So history will surely repeat itself, and Jews will also get massacred brutally in millions like what happened in Europe few decades ago.

It's a common prophecy found in Jedaism and Islam anyways.

-- Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:37 pm --

Bethsmum wrote:
symmetric wrote:That's exactly what I'm talking about here, even when a person like me for instance, changed my views and opinion regarding something (which became hostile after reading the load of hateful crap against my middle eastern society and religion), it was never good enough to cool up things, wicked people will never let go a grudge for the sake of a better future. Your character is evil by default!

So Sym, you can spout your hatred by wishing death to all Jews and then say you've changed your views and expect us all to swallow that? Do me a favour! No one with that much hatred inside of them, simmering away, can change their view overnight. I thnk if we have anyone here with an evel character, then it is you.
You talk about a better future then you mention the Nazi's killing Jews. That's history. I find it much more worrying that a person of your age can habour thoughts of wiping a whole race of people out.
I remember when you were spouting your hatred last year. The moderator of that topic was Shafique. He did not remove your post which I thought was very offensive and then I was given a weeks ban for having an Israeli flag as my avator! How does that compare?
I repeat, never once have I wished death to anyone, not in real life or on an internet forum.
To be perfectly honest, I'm pleased not to be related to you. I much prefer my Jewish relatives.

Who are you to tell anyone to shut up? This is an internet forum and I have as much right to post here as you do. You should grow up and realise that everyone has their own opinion. Have you ever heard of the saying 'people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'? You would do well to heed that saying! When you are the perfect being, then you can critise others. In the meantime you would do well to remember how many people you offended when you wished death to all Jews.

You don't need to literally say "I hate Islam and Middle Eastern/Asian/African people", but you always fail to spit your hateful comments, and its NO different than my hostility towards Jews.

If you literally believe I wish to kill all Jews, then again you're too naive. I clarrified that earlier, but you chose to jump to your conclusions and judgements. I believe in kicking them all out from Palestine and sending them back to their mother countries in Europe/Russia. And I'm surely supporting a war if thats the cost. In fact, thats what all of us in this region really want.

On the other hand, I dare you to deny that MANY Jews, specially the conservative ones believe in killing all of us Muslims as an approach to whorship God, that includes killing animals, children, women, and even trees. You strongly defend the Jewish state that is accomodating plenty of those vampires, and do you see me objecting? No, because its up to you to believe in whatever you want, and LIKEWISE I'm also free to believe in anything I want.

In my beliefs, we cannot kill animals, trees, women, old people, and children. But in the Jewish beliefs, its urged to kill infants, sucklings, trees, animals, and offcourse all other people! Talking about hatred??
You find Islam dis.gusting? I find Jedaism worse!

Why should I give a damn if someone got offended by my views towards to the Jews?
Did anyone give a damn about us Muslims and Middle Easterns in the forum how we felt reading the continuous load of hateful and insults towards us and our beliefs/culture??
Offending our prophet Mohammad and other religious symbols, is considered as the TOP insult which offends us to the maximum, did anyone consider this fact?? No. Even the government of the UAE criminalize it.

So for that, I repeat, keep your hypocrisy for yourself, save your lectures, and shut uP.
symmetric
BANNED

shafique (to Flying Dutchman) wrote:However, your premise that Muslim anti-semitism is driving European Jews to Israel seems to not be supported by the actual stats. Unless, that is, you are arguing that anti-semitism from Europe is declining and hence why the emigration figures are declining? (The figures show that all countries are declining - France, UK etc)

Let's deal with your assertion and the evidence. We all now can recognise silly attempts at diverting attention away from your failure to back up your statement with evidence.

I guess we'll take FD's assertion as just another 'rogue statement' then.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

When you say 'figures', does that mean to ignore what Jews themselves are saying for the reasons for going to Israel?

You don't actually think stats explain reasons, do you?
event horizon

Calling it Ironic would be a joke, the same people that spew out hate on a daily basis then have the gall to get up on their high horses and lecture other on things that offend them.

Syms puts it dead on with his posts, I know for a fact these posters would be shot down and kicked out by many if not all posters on many American, Canadian and British forums for the shyte they post here. Right now I currently get the oppurtunity to chat with a lot of people from around the world, and even made good friends there. Down right to three times a week church going southern bible belt, bible thumping folks and even they don't hold such views and in fact are very nice people.

What the phobic loons do here is just reflect poorly on their own culture, nation and race. Fortunately I'm not as dumb as they are to paint with the broad brush they paint everyone for the actions of a fews. But ofcourse I'm talking logic and sense here, something totaly absent in their empty belfries.

-- Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:32 pm --

event horizon wrote:You don't actually think stats explain reasons, do you?

Yes facts never coroborate fiction, but ofcourse you are entirely made up of fiction and as the old saying goes. Reality bites ! ;)
desertdudeshj

Its a damn shame you don't practise what you preach Sym. FYI I don't hate anybody, be them Muslims, Pakistanis or whatever. I wasn't brought up to hate, which you obviously have been.
I defy you to point to anybody else wishing death to anyone on this forum except for YOU!

-- Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:50 pm --

desertdudeshj wrote:Calling it Ironic would be a joke, the same people that spew out hate on a daily basis then have the gall to get up on their high horses and lecture other on things that offend them.

Syms puts it dead on with his posts, I know for a fact these posters would be shot down and kicked out by many if not all posters on many American, Canadian and British forums for the shyte they post here. Right now I currently get the oppurtunity to chat with a lot of people from around the world, and even made good friends there. Down right to three times a week church going southern bible belt, bible thumping folks and even they don't hold such views and in fact are very nice people.

What the phobic loons do here is just reflect poorly on their own culture, nation and race. Fortunately I'm not as dumb as they are to paint with the broad brush they paint everyone for the actions of a fews. But ofcourse I'm talking logic and sense here, something totaly absent in their empty belfries.

-- Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:32 pm --

event horizon wrote:You don't actually think stats explain reasons, do you?

Yes facts never coroborate fiction, but ofcourse you are entirely made up of fiction and as the old saying goes. Reality bites ! ;)

So it's ok to post that you wish death to all Jews? And you think that would be acceptable on American and British forums? You need to get out and meet real people munchkin instead of pretending that people all over the world are your friends on an internet forum :shock:
It's not that long ago you were saying Herve was your bestest French friend when I knew for certain you had never met him. We have a phrase for people like you where I come from, it's 'sad bastard'.
Bethsmum

I practice it with those who deserve it, and worth talking to. I don't waste my time with wicked/cunning people.

You cheered for the assassination of Mabhooh in Dubai by the Israeli Mossad, and thought it was well done!
I don't care about Mabhooh, but you contradict yourself when you say you never wished anyone death.

For God's sake you refuse to let go your grudges against Chocs after a quarrel.

And generally you find no shame in throwing racist and hateful comments, in fact you show pride to do so, and never hesitate to justify whatever offends us Middle Easterns and Muslims.

You seek my respect? Beg for it, or you can always shut up ;)
symmetric
BANNED

Well I for one am glad that you got that off your chest ! Good grief man you really need to get in touch with reality ... quickly.

What a seething pit of hatred resides within, huh. Its true, I don't know you or what has happened to make you so disaffected, but based on what I can decode of that rambling diatribe, I have no desire to even attempt to broach that gap.

The flip side of that same coin is why many others are disenchanted with the hypocracy that they had to deal with everyday in Dubai - whats sauce for the goose ...

I do enjoy a bit of intelligent debate, the give and take - the cut and thrust of minor gains and minor losses - but you need help that's not available on any internet forum, and I get the sense that it has bugg3r all to do with the topic in hand but a deep routed hatred of all things western that don't provide you with instant gratification or acceptable brand recognition.

I am not going to insult you - berate your views or even delve into what you have to say line by line - I can't be bothered and, yes, you are right I just don't care.

I pity you, I pity you having to be you and look at yourself in the mirror everyday.
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

I give no sympathy to racist hateful people, who shows pride in attacking everything related to my people, culture, and religion, and then go cry/complain about my equivalent insults back to them.

Double boring standards. You're not worth my pity.
Enough of your lame drama, you heard my opinion, and I heard yours long time ago.
symmetric
BANNED

I am not sure which forums you visit DDS, but the few others I frequent donot like 9/11 conspiracy theorists like you (well they are good for a laugh though), holocaust deniers or people calling for the death of jews.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bit of a double standards there VW, how come we never see you laying down the same when herve is stomping the feet and claiming Mooslims are the scum of the earth and need to be exterminated from this earth, even insulting Jews or when BM is spewing her bigotry against "pakis" or mooslims ?

Or are your comments only reserved for certain people ? Or it is perfectly alright for some to insult "us" but when someone just has enough of it and lashes back all of a sudden he is the one that has some kind of mental issues ?

Its perfectly alright for eh, daily to be a "critic" as he calls himself, someone who has no relation to dubai or this forum has posted nothing but his anti Islamic agenda, will spam the forum constantly with his " pearls of wisdom" , its perfectly alright for Herve to make up fantasitical stories of hate against Arabs, Muslims and Dubai. Someone who spends hours by his own admission on shafiques posting patterns ( wtf ? Stalker alert ! ) They are perfectly normal level headed individuals to you ?

And then you say Sym is the one who has issues

Personally I would be afraid of someone like Herve to be honest, someone with a military background, knows how to slip under the radar, holds very radical views, deep hatred and a vert strong feeling of being wronged. We were all witness to the end result of someone like this, only he wasn't a military trained person and he managed to carry off a bomb blast and murder almost a 100 people.

If there was anyone of this forum, I think it would be Herve who would be a prime candidate for physiatric help and I'm pretty serious when I say that.
desertdudeshj

Re: Contradictions in Islam! Sep 14, 2011
What a ridiculous ststement munchkin! You've been watching too many dodgy films! Do try to get out more.
Herve served his country in the military! He's not one of your cowards who hides behind their religion like your lot do! He's the type you'd want to stand behind in a fight. A real man!
As for Sym hitting back, well i think you have a short memory munchkin! Sym was posting his hatred well before I came on the scene, but there again what can we expect from a Muslim but to stick together.
Funny enough one of the most racist peoples i ever met was an Emirati. He hates blacks whatever religion they are.

@Sym! It would be a cold day in hell before I asked you for anything never mind beg! LOL I cant imagine for one minute you've got anything I would need! I like my men to be real men not whining little boys. :bounce:
Bethsmum

Re: Contradictions In Islam! Sep 14, 2011
Double standards, sure thing DDS at least Sym has his hatred, Shaf has his soapbox, Kid has his Phd in Finger Painting - what are you ? One minute your a "would love to leave and go live in Canada ... Australia" candidate buddying up to expats, the next your signing on the dotted line for Jihad with your brothers.

I have not bothered to comment on any of your butting of heads with BM because she chews you up and lays you out before breakfast (plus its done tongue in cheek and made even funnier by the fact that you don't get it), I've stayed well away from entering your recent religious awakening, but to call me out as having double standards, pfffttt for double standards mate look in in the mirror.

You will also note that I do not "double team" with Herve or anyone else for that matter on any point or issue and do not permit myself (for what ever my personal reasons may be) to go prattling on about something that I have no personal experience of.

If you have an issue with Herve then I suggest you take it up with him, as to his "fantastical" claims or the basis for his hatred (let's call it what it is) is both based in fact and justified, from personal experience and detailed examination of the documentation underlying his claim.

You chose to ignore the fact that 98% of Herve venon is directed at the UAE, not anywhere else

As to the truth about what happened with him and others, to paraphrase Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men "The truth ?, you can't handle the truth."

As to Herve's need for help - it's no greater than the therapy that most require when leaving the region and coming to the realisation that what they were subjected to and encountered was way beyond the norm (that would normally be encountered in the west) and that includes many British M(oo)slims [your inflection not mine] of asian origin.

I'm sorry that youve been landlocked there all of your life, but that not anyone on here's fault.

But I'm not going to be drawn further on Sym - a blind man could see he is damaged - and not worth the intellectual effort.

Moving on.

All that you nutters [both sides of the SENSIBLE argument] have served to do is polarise people, not bring them together, its not actually about the religious divide - it's been turned into a geopolitical race rant.

People that ask real questions [Patience for example] get steamrollered in the rush to insult and label - not you Sym or anyone other than Shaf even bothered to pitch in with a sensible answer.
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

I am so sorry that I missed this thread :D, was so busy last few days,
but read some posts, love them, there is about 1.5 billion muslims and someone is saying there is contradictions because of meeting 2 boys, 2 women, 3 bla bla, and 50 drinking lol...

I guess muslims in the forum already know from the Quran that we will meet such people in our lives, so u r all expected :D try something new please ....

so using same way of thinking and looking at people in other religions, there is nothing called Christianity or Judaism.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

How eloquently put - I would normally require at least 2 bottles of Jack Daniels to lose that amount of coherence.

Did you misplace some of the key nouns and verbs somewhere ?
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

you only have coherence when you are drunk :S .. good luck..
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Engleech not so good eh!

In my most drunken moments I would struggle to reach the depths of stupidity that you demonstrate so readily when allegedly sober !
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat