Help! NAT Type On XBOX!!!!!!

Topic locked
Help! NAT Type on XBOX!!!!!! Sep 08, 2011
Anybody know anyhting about NAT type's for xbox?

Been trying to sort out my xbox now for nearly a month! it says i have a moderate NAT type and causes the game to load up black and wwhite all the time.

Im trying to play COD Black Ops but its driving me insane, it currently takes me about an hour to play just one game.

I know i must change my IP to allow UPNP(whatever that is) but i have not the foggiest idea how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why microsoft havent made this fix as easy an update to the console i dont know.

I am using DU mobile broadband via a HUAWEI E1820

also just a little footnote anybody got any ideas when Samsung are releasing Gingerbread update for galaxy gti9003 and how i should go about it when i do not have data connection on my mobile seeing as this country still thinks its acceptable to charge stupid money for internet!

M412tyn
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Help! NAT Type on XBOX!!!!!! Dec 19, 2011
Hey, i think DU mobile broadband blocking few ports which you need in order to play the game. the doing this in order to prevent people from using VoIP devices i guess. So i suggest you to try with a DU home broadband connection in order to fix what ever the issue you have.
amila36
Dubai Forum User

Re: Help! NAT Type On XBOX!!!!!! Jan 05, 2012
I also agree that some of the ports needed for the game are blocked. you should try a DU home broadband connection. It may solve your problem.
avianisha
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk