WHY Oh WHY???

Topic locked
WHY oh WHY??? Oct 13, 2004
why does everyone on this forum seem to be on each others throat??
I was just going through some old posts (yes i was bored) its really amusing how everyone wants to be the "smart-one" and the "strong-one" -- whats the idea guys i thought it was a "fun forum" + with so many smart members - how come no smart topics??
it would be nice for a change from the usual who** and f*** u guys talk abt.

Just a suggestion
cheers
Al:)

Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 13, 2004
Care to start us off on a decent topic?
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 14, 2004
topic: Pirates and why they kick ass

Oct 14, 2004
Cos they were perceived to be mean and in general bad guys. Scum of the earth who hold no Loyalty to any flag or country, except the Black flag!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 14, 2004
i was thinking more likr pillage and rape, but what you said works too

Oct 15, 2004
Well, i kinda like what ya say too. I did think that, but thought we would have a decent exchange rather than lowering the sugject within 2 replies, but ya made it 3! hahahahahahahah
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 16, 2004
hahahhaha wat black flag are u talkin bout fool listen up bimbo ill kick ur ass wit ma timbo's & by the way i can reach u even if u were hiddin in hongkong hahahahah amean on the serious level who r u hahahhahah ( callin me a scumbag) some white boi that i can beat piss on the street aint nuthin sweet here so dont get ur self fooled u wanna read wat bullshit we write 7 ur bored & u wanna reply then thats kool u wanna post on ur lonely thas koool but dont u talk bout me u country transexual piece of shit & smrtd dont u ever try deletin my post coz he started that shit aiiite
peace out
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 18, 2004
ISH wrote:hahahhaha wat black flag are u talkin bout fool listen up bimbo ill kick ur a#s wit ma timbo's & by the way i can reach u even if u were hiddin in hongkong hahahahah amean on the serious level who r u hahahhahah ( callin me a scumbag) some white boi that i can beat piss on the street aint nuthin sweet here so dont get ur self fooled u wanna read wat bullshit we write 7 ur bored & u wanna reply then thats kool u wanna post on ur lonely thas koool but dont u talk bout me u country fun piece of shit & smrtd dont u ever try deletin my post coz he started that shit aiiite
peace out
tha don
ish

Ish, dude,

What ya trippin on homey?
Black flag = Pirates, used to sail in ships , wooden ones, with big sails! Always thought to be scum of the earth and the 7 seas! Getting through.

Yeah, me's a white boy!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 18, 2004
hahahah i knew that ma bad yorky 500 things was messed up a little anyway peace out fool
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 18, 2004
huh??? yeah i know :idea: yorky i think Ish got confused and thought then when u said "black Flag" u meant the Africans -(pretty daft of him- but then u cant blame ish of being daft )*snigger snigger*(ish if u are reading this - it is a laugh and nothing to do with niggers - sheesh).

as for the pirates - the Japanese were the first pirates and the most famous (or notorious - take ur pik) were the VIKINGS - looking for the place to call their own - pirates were normally outcasts.
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 18, 2004
Vikings kicked ass, they raped and pillaged heaps of places, battle axes rock too! talk abou the axes damn it!

Oct 19, 2004
Guest,

Sounds like you been watching too many "Conan the barabrian" movies! But i go for those too. Great movies.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 19, 2004
hahahaha

i give it up to Alvii damnn u had me laughin soo hard the way you dissed ISH i mean damnn u actually silenced that niggga

hahahaha

ISH u are soo DAFT hahahaha DAFT hahaha i love the brish words

ohh yeah ISH dat means stupid or soemthin like that

anyways i give it to ALVII word girl u got it on lock down

i hear there is still alot of pirates down in the philipina an indonesians waters
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 21, 2004
alvi damn i just missed this post u said snigger hahahah i wonder if u is a paki wit a triple personaliti hahahah amean u called me stupid hahahha & yea a lot of people been hatin on me lately sendin me PM's ADDIN me & talkin shit hahhahahaah i juss luv that they get dissed & leave so archiee dont u leave the forume if things get from bad to wrse aiiite hun & i just got one word nuff luv
tha don
ish

ps. J dont u steal ma slang sand nigga hahahahahhaha
ISH
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat