Filter For Cooker Hood

Topic locked
Filter for Cooker Hood Dec 06, 2010
OK I have looked in Geant, Spinneys, Carrefour and all the normal Mall electrical stores but can't find a filter for a cooker hood.

Any ideas?

Hedgehog
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Filter For Cooker Hood Dec 07, 2010
Hey sonic howz tails doin ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Filter For Cooker Hood Dec 07, 2010
If its metal mesh just clean it. You could try looking at ACE for the paper type variant.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Filter for Cooker Hood Dec 09, 2010
Inside the hood is a filter, now I understand that cleanliness may be new to you but if the filter is clogged up with fat already then it won't filter the air and effectively make the whole thing a little pointless

Perhaps stick with something you know about when replying.

Cheers
Hedgehog
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Filter For Cooker Hood Dec 09, 2010
Woah mister grouchy pants, have a look a before you start shooting from the hip homie and make yourself look like a complete idiot. There are two type of hood filters, Fabric and metal mesh, Einstein.

Maybe doo dumb to read, maybe pictures will help.

I'll update you when sesame street make a video about this, if this one was too much for you to take in. :wink:

Cheers to you too, bud.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Filter For Cooker Hood Dec 09, 2010
Now lets think about this a little harder. Why would I ask about a filter for a head, if it was metal. Wouldn't you think that I could work it out that I just wiped it.

A filter is a filter, a metal grill is a metal grill Mister Numb Nuts but I do thank you for your considerable help in this matter.
Hedgehog
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai