My Driving License

Topic locked
my driving license Oct 13, 2010
i am just getting too depressed when i think about my driving license...i have failed for the 4th time and i am not in a position from where i cant go back and i really dont want to go and see those faces sitting there in the driving school or the RTA. any useful suggestions are most welcome!!!

Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: my driving license Oct 13, 2010
With all due respect, maybe you just need more practice? Driving is a contact sport here as you know. When I drive, I am not concerned about my skill, but of others around me. Things are better on the roads here, but the last thing I (or anyone else) needs on the roads is an unskilled driver with no confidence.

Go back and get some more lessons. I am guessing you are failing for a reason? Many times it is nerves that get the best of you. Chin up and good luck!
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

dubaidog wrote:With all due respect, maybe you just need more practice? Driving is a contact sport here as you know. When I drive, I am not concerned about my skill, but of others around me. Things are better on the roads here, but the last thing I (or anyone else) needs on the roads is an unskilled driver with no confidence.

Go back and get some more lessons. I am guessing you are failing for a reason? Many times it is nerves that get the best of you. Chin up and good luck!

Actually what we have are unskilled drivers with too much confidence!!!! It's a mystery how some of those who had to go through the RTA and driving schools got a license. When going that route, it is a known fact that you must fail several times before they issue a license. Source of income................
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

"If at first you don't succeed...skydiving's not for you!"

Get a bicycle!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: My Driving License Oct 13, 2010
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: My Driving License Oct 13, 2010
Have a good stiff drink to settle the nerves before you set off on the test.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat