Car Detailing/Cleaning In Dubai --- HELP

Topic locked
Car Detailing/Cleaning in Dubai --- HELP Jul 15, 2010
Guys and Gals --- what is a good place to go and get your car detailed?? I don't mean the small clean you get at the petrol stations - I want to get the inside properly cleaned, outside polished/buffed. I found a few places on dubizzle/gulf news but wanted a referral for a good place at a good price :?: Thanks

MarkLant
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Car Detailing in Dubai --- HELP Jul 15, 2010
Hey - I would check out Zain Car Clean in Dubai - I got my car done a couple of months back and used them - they gave me a better price than the others in Dubai by a fair margin and the quality of their work and finishing was really quite good. They also provide a pick up and drop off service which was really helpful for me. I have recommended them to a bunchof people and have only heard good things. They are on google for address/location and 056 1251856.
Good luck! 8)
Daniel77
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Wow - that was a quick response. Thank you. I called some place in Dubai (the name escapes me buts it Shine something) and they quoted me 425dhs just for cleaning the inside of my X5 and another 200dhs for polishing the outside which just sounds way too much. Have you got any idea what these guys at Zain Car Cleaning charge?

Also I like the sound of the pick up and drop off service - I really can't be hassled in dropping it off and getting a taxi home and than getting a taxi there to pick it up. Thanks for the post mate.
MarkLant
Dubai Forum Guest

No problem. Its best to call them and check the price as I think it will depend on the car but I have a 4x4 as well and they charged me 450dhs for the whole works (internal shampoo/clean, external wax/polish/buffing and also through in an engine steam wash). Personally I found that price reasonable as its something I only do once a year. I had called two other companies before Zain Car Clean and had a similar experience to you as they were both around the 700dhs mark. FYI the pick up and drop off costs depending on where you live, they charged me 30dhs which again I thought was really reasonable and definitely cheaper than the 2 way taxi cost.
Daniel77
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Car Detailing/Cleaning In Dubai --- HELP Jul 21, 2010
I just got my car done by Al Futtaim (Toyota/Lexus/Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler/Volvo/ etc etc etc) for 300dhs. They shampoo the carpets and clean the entire interior. They did a very good job.
In comparison, Sara Auto previously did my car for 700dhs and it was no better than a 20dhs job at the Emarat service station.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Car Detailing/Cleaning In Dubai --- HELP Jul 23, 2010
Yeah I heard Al Futtaim was not bad for price but when I checked with them and asked them what products they used they told me it would be chemical cleaning products (no brand) rather than specific detailing products which are industry recommended, had no side effects for skin contact and are known not to cause any damage to upholstery. What I liked about Zain Car Clean and why I recommended them was because they use only Meguiars products which is probably the most respected and recognised brand for car detailing products. Also they also do the full interior clean for 300 Dhs. The 450 Dhs was for the whole deal (internal clean, external wax/polish and engine steam wash).
Daniel77
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Car Detailing/Cleaning in Dubai --- HELP Jul 24, 2010
Zain sound pretty good. I just went with Al Futtaim because my car was in for a service at the time. I had some pretty ugly stains in the carpet. The volvo is designed pretty bad for cleaning also, with recessed seat rails etc and is a real pain to vacuum out, let alone clean. But it came back as good as new.
However, I was then brought back down to UAE earth when told I need a new set of new tires at 1500dhs each. When compared to 150GBP from the UK, I am almost ready to get on a plane and fly some back with me.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Car Detailing/Cleaning In Dubai --- HELP Jul 24, 2010
Thank you Daniel77. I used Zain Car Cleaning in Dubai as you recommended last week. Flawless service in terms of having my car picked up and dropped off later that same day (they said they typically do next day service but accomodated me) and I can't fault the quality of their work. There were quite a few stains on my upholstery and a few marks which I didn't even expect them to be able to get out but they did. The polish and wax was also top notch. I only have good things to say about this company. Thank you again for the referral.
MarkLant
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Car Detailing/Cleaning in Dubai --- HELP Aug 21, 2010
Cool - this is just what I was looking for as both of my cars look like trash inside. Can anyone tell me what number to get hold of these guys (Zain Car Clean) on? Or where they are located? Also does anyone know if they are able to handle/repair small scratches and upholstery stains that are about 1 year old? Always good to get a referral as I used a company last year and they were pants and expensive :blackeye: .
JoeTGF
Dubai forums Addict

Joe, the contact number is listed on the discussion above and 056 125 1856. Zain is able to deal with small scratches, they don't do any repairing (painting, etc) but if the scratch is only as deep as the surface coat (ie your nail doesn't get stuck in the sractch) they are usually able to remove it with some of the scratch removal and polish products combined with buffing. In terms of the stain its really down to what caused it and how engrained it is, they did manage to remove the stains I was concerned about for what its worth but it best to show them. Good luck.
Daniel77
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Thanks bud. I can see the number on the chat now (duh!!). Will give them a call and get sorted out. Will let you all know if I agree with the reviews and what my experience of their service was like. :D

-- Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:13 am --

As promised my feedback. This is a good recommendation. I tried these guys out and they new what they were doing. They were nice, cheap and quick and I gotta admit that the pick up and drop off service is really cool and saves a bunch of time and taxi money. Oh yes and they got rid of most of the small scratches I had through buffing and polishing. Thanks again. :D
JoeTGF
Dubai forums Addict

undefined Oct 18, 2014
he

--- Oct 18, 2014 ---

hey the best same service with less price in AJMAN LAMSA CAR POLISHING CENTER.

Inside second hand car market they use Meguiar polishing also inside out car wash seat clean AED:300

For small car & AED:425 For big car . They do pick your car & deliver . I strongly recommend because

I am car dealer in Dubai all my car I give to them before sale.

call sham 0502539767 he will help you out
shamsalsar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Nov 22, 2014
JoeTGF ,I bought voucher from Cabone.com, I gave zain car care my Mazda3 on Monday 16/11/14 I receive the car on 20/11/14, that is not the point. The point is that I bought AC filter from Mazda and I gave it to one of the staff in Zain in order to fix it for me, after one hr, he told me that the job is done and the AC has been replaced correctly, I asked him to give me the old one, he got confused and he gave me AC filter but totally looking different then the new one, It was un-logic.
that's why I went directly to my Fast track to check the AC filter, unfortunately when the guy checked the filter it was old filter extremely old. I took a video while the guy from Fast Track checking the filter, he also notice that the AC fan is broken I sent the video to Zain Car same time to show them what is the status of my new filter witch I gave it to them.. I was expecting that I will receive a feedback from them but unfortunately I didn't receive any answer. Other than that when I sent the car the wiper water tank is in perfect condition. when I recieve the car I just notice that it is leaking. Furthermore even the driver's window is not working properly. When I asked them about the reason they told me that they applied chemicals and will be dry after 4 days and will start working fine.. I'm willing to file a case in police station regarding the stollen AC filter.. The only way for me to stop doing any legal action is to talk directly with the owner so he will be aware how his staffs working and to avoid doing the same in the future.. My advice to everyone is not to leave their car thier, maybe the parts of the car will be change..
Hany
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Car Detailing/Cleaning In Dubai --- HELP Dec 28, 2014
I've bought voucher from Cobone for Car detailing and deep cleaning from Meeraj Auto Workshop and absolutely unhappy with this disgusting garage.
http://www.cobone.com/deals/dubai/meeraj-auto-detailing-nov-2014/33833

They supposed to clean my car, but instead they made it stink like a garbage bin. I've asked them to clean it again and they agreed, but didn't do anything at all and made me wait another 4 days for my car. They do not have an idea about a customer service and refused refund my money back, because I need to clean car again. I probably need to do pest control in my car after visiting this dodgy garage.
I would like everybody know about my experience, because it will save your money and time.
Nick1
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 03, 2015
MarkLant , Check out Mangrove Auto Spa, they offer car interior seam cleaning, here is their web site for booking/reservation
http://mangroveautospa.com/

--- Oct 03, 2015 ---

MarkLant ,
AbdurRahman
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 06, 2016
You could also go to Orange auto Garage in Dubai, they have really good detailing packages and deals. exteremely professional staff, they only use 3m detailing products,i went there last week, their service was pretty good and was satisfied with their work. They had completely branded their shop with 3m and even ensured me if i called 3m headquarters that they would be one of the authorised 3m installers and re-sellers. Their space is really big and i think they provided an honest and reliable service for everything automotive. check them out, 043381551 http://www.orangeauto.ae
hamidm
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 13, 2016
Try DetIling VIP they use advanced techniques for same day repairs, dent removal, Breaking stains and dirt with hot steam, and offer many other services, their service perfect and impretty satisfied with the result so I really can recommend them. www.detailingvip.com +971-56-3452234
SamirBasha
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Car Detailing/Cleaning In Dubai --- HELP Mar 30, 2016
Hey Brother,
Here are some suggestion to easy find for car repair, detailing, services and car spare part dealers.
https://carnity.com/business_listing/

Hope this information help you.

Thanks
curirio
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Car Detailing/Cleaning In Dubai --- HELP Apr 04, 2016
You can try ALBA Royal Car Care. Located in Al Quoz. One of the best Car detailing places in dubai. They also provide ceramic paint protection, scratch removal, window tinting, rim restoration and more.

https://www.google.ae/maps/place/ALBA+R ... a987?hl=en

www.albacarcare.com

talibalrubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto