Criminal FaceBook

Topic locked
Criminal FaceBook Aug 01, 2010
http://www.khaleejtimes.com/displayarti ... heuae&col=

Over 100 most wanted in Dubai Police net
Amira Agarib

1 August 2010
In the first six months of this year, as many as 109 internationally most wanted people were arrested by the General Directorate of Criminal Investigation of Dubai Police.

Of these, 18 criminals of different nationalities have already been extradited, Major Salem Rumaithi, Deputy Director of General Department of Criminal Investigations, told Khaleej Times.

Compared to last year, the number of criminals extradited by UAE has gone up this year, thanks to closer cooperation with Interpol and a host of countries. The extradition files of those arrested in Dubai are currently being drafted by police and judicial authorities.

Major Saeed Ali Saif Lutah, Director of the Wanted Section of Dubai Police, said: “Interpol has contributed majorly in arresting a large number of most wanted persons who had committed serious crimes, and is still making all efforts to arrest others.”

Major Lutah added that some countries were not handing over suspects to the UAE despite their arrests due to technical reasons. One such criminal is Muhammad Fakhr Lodhi, who now lives in the UK. The owner of a pharmaceuticals firm, Lodhi was sentenced in absentia after fleeing to the UK where he was arrested, but despite a UK court order that he be handed over to Dubai, he has not been sent to the UAE so far.

Another criminal is Njadit Papadi Sissoko, who had siphoned off a huge amount from a Dubai bank and escaped to the US.

“We have good ties with Interpol as well as the judicial systems in both the UK and the US. However, the extradition depends on various matters as well as bilateral agreements,” noted Major Lutah, adding that the UAE was cooperating with all countries to bring the criminals to justice.

On the entry of people wanted by other countries, he said those who had given the police a slip would be apprehended and brought to book. “They are then referred to the Public Prosecution which takes action according to the seriousness of their crime,” he said.

In such cases, the Dubai Public prosecution asks for extradition documents which are to be received within a specified period.

When asked if the Mossad agent arrested in Poland in connection with the Dubai murder of Hamas leader Mahmud Al Mabhouh would be extradited or not, he said, “The Polish court has ordered that he be handed over to Germany. We are asking Germany and Interpol for his extradition.”

Lt. Gen. Dhahi Khalfan Tamim, Commander in Chief of Dubai Police, has praised the role of Dubai Police and Interpol in bringing the internationally most wanted criminals to justice.

Explaining how the system of international police cooperation works, Brigadier Khalil Ibrahim Al Mansouri, Director of General Department of Criminal Investigation of Dubai Police Department, said: “Dubai Interpol is acting through the Abu Dhabi Central National office — the communication unit, which is responsible for following up of international notices issued by the Interpol General Secretariat.”

He pointed out that there are several international notices issued by Interpol beginning with the red notice for an international arrest warrant.

The blue notice is used to request information about the identity of persons and determine the place of residence of offenders.

International Bulletin Green is used to warn member states of offenders.

A yellow notice is a search for missing persons, including minor children and women, who are mainly victims of human trafficking, while black notice is used to identify dead people, he explained.

CRIMINALS STILL AT LARGE
* Most wanted for their involvement in wafi centre robbery
* Mosko Fikivitish Damera — Yugoslavia
* Poznan Dusko (nickname Marinko Maric) — Yugoslavia
* Ljepoka Milan (nickname Dragan Nikolic) — Serbia
* Bojana Mikic (using the name Bojana Mitic) — Serbia
* Lazarevic Laden (using the name Nikola Zivkovic) — Serbia

Other criminals wanted in Dubai and other countries

* Tariq Mohammed Tufail, Pakistani accused of breach of trust involving Dh1 million
* Ali Abbasi of Netherlands, accused of breach of trust involving Dh1,294,000
* Mohammed Noor Abdullah and Saif bin Mohammed Shah, both Bangladeshis, wanted for sodomising and murdering a compatriot and fleeing UAE
* Sususuch Muhammad Fakhr Lodhi, a Pakistani who is now in the US, but sentenced in absentia for setting up a drug unit in Umm Al Quwain
* Madhav Patel Bjophai, Indian, accused of fraud by submitting false documents to obtain financial facilities from several banks in Dubai totalling Dh371,509,000 million
* Ziad Ahmed Ahmed Mohamed, a Syrian with triple citizenships including of Russia and Yugoslavia, who was sentenced in absentia in Dubai for drug trafficking
* Rajendra Sadahev Nekalji, Indian, wanted for murdering and shooting at a group of Indians in UAE, and on charges of committing acts of terrorism, bombing and killing in Mumbai, India
* Ravigiphai Manophai Sarigor, an Indian accused of killing an entire family of five and fled to India after committing the crime
* Njadit Papadi Sissoko of Mali accused of obtaining large sums of money through swindling and fraud and transferring out of the country approximately Dh1 billion from Dubai Islamic Bank. He escaped to the US
* Tessa Mark Linus, a Sri Lankan accused of killing a woman and her two children; has fled the country
* Rohan Militanto Latagy, a Sri Lankan accused of killing a compatriot inside his apartment and fleeing with a costly watch to Sri Lanka
* Mohammed Abu Bakr Hashen Holdar, a Bangladeshi using the name Abu Bakr Haji, accused of killing a Bangladeshi woman; he fled to for his homeland after committing the crime

amira@khaleejtimes.com

-----

Now don't get me wrong, I am all for the enforcement of law and order but under legitimate service of process.

I have followed a number of cases in Dubai and Internationally and came across the case of Mohammed Lodhi a couple of years ago (purely on the basis of my connection with the UAE & his case in the high court in London).

As reported in the FT, by the Dubai based FT reporter, and in general by the majority of the western press, Mohammed Lodhi died not a few weeks before the Royal Courts of Justice in London handed down their verdict - that he should not be extradited to the UAE.

I find it extraordinary that the Khaleej Times and the cop involved appeared to be ignorant of these proceedings or should I put this down to the spin monkeys again.

Having piqued my interest, I did a general search with Interpol on ALL of the other names mentioned and non of them have a valid Interpol Red Notice against their names ...

So what gives ? Do I need to use a Blackberry to do the search :lol:

viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Criminal FaceBook Aug 01, 2010
Unbeleivable!!!!
Bravo VK for exposing another fabricated story!
Dubai reporters are corrupt to the core
capsicum
BANNED

Re: Criminal FaceBook Aug 02, 2010
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8576773.stm

Just in case anyone still believes he is still alive :shock:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

All the above evidence goes to confirm the belief that the UAE Rozzers couldn't find their own *rses.

The real criminals are long gone, leaving them just the innocent road users to persecute.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Knight
Dubai Knight

I couldn't agree more.
desertdudeshj

The UAE has more wanted people on interpol than any other country in the world (per capita).
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

gertrude wrote:The UAE has more wanted people on interpol than any other country in the world (per capita).

Makes you think???
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

More UAE interpol buffoonery

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/40043/

Apparently if you miss a credit card or car payment you turn into a international fugitive and most wanted criminal. :roll:
desertdudeshj

sage & onion wrote:
gertrude wrote:The UAE has more wanted people on interpol than any other country in the world (per capita).

Makes you think???

Only because someone takes out a police case here if you sneeze on the metro, walk out of IKEA with more than one of those little pencils they give you to write down the code number of your Weetabix wardrobe or kiss your girlfriend on the cheek in a restaurant at 2am.

The list says they are still looking for the perpetrators of the Wafi ram raid...

HANG ON!!! Hold the front page! They announced they had all been caught and the jewels recovered. There was a press conference and everything with trays of glittery diamonds and jewel encrusted time pieces on display.

Someone did point out to me that Graf (the jewellers what got blagged) don't actually sell watches...

It does indeed make you think.

It makes me think "Fit up job".

The real criminals will probably never appear in a publicly listed site as the loss of face to the local community in admitting they got hoodwinked for billions on sales of plots of sand that were already owned or sold 5 times in the same afternoon, would be shameful. The perpetrators may wake up in their diamante encrusted villas in the Carribean with their heads facing the wrong way at some point in the future, but that would only be if someone here was smart enough to track them down...

They feel safe.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

I am listed!, and for a long time I was the only one in the world to be listed twice. by the same corrupt government!
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

herve wrote:I am listed!, and for a long time I was the only one in the world to be listed twice. by the same corrupt government!

Yeah, but you are a criminal, right?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

herve wrote:I am listed!, and for a long time I was the only one in the world to be listed twice. by the same corrupt government!

Did you steal pencils from IKEA?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

I think sooner or later we'll all land up there.

Sage : Wanted for going to china too many times, must be up to no good

DD : Wanted for filling up his car twice a day, must be smuggling cheap Abu dhabi petrol to Dubai.

DK : Wanted for...oh really come on do we need to say it
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:I think sooner or later we'll all land up there.

Sage : Wanted for going to china too many times, must be up to no good

DD : Wanted for filling up his car twice a day, must be smuggling cheap Abu dhabi petrol to Dubai.

DK : Wanted for...oh really come on do we need to say it

Dammit!

OK I confess...I have a room full of chickens!

Anyone need a chicken?

Going cheap?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Chickens : Illegal buying and selling without a proper commercial license. Stocking up on poultry, unnaturally driving up the price. Most serious charge. Using chickens in satanic worship rituals. Your busted fella !
desertdudeshj

Yanni!

That is a fowl accusation and the fine is poultry!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Criminal FaceBook Aug 03, 2010

Herve, Herve; like New York, New York, so good they named him twice !!!!!

:lol: :lol:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Criminal FaceBook Aug 04, 2010
sage & onion wrote:

Yeah, but you are a criminal, right?

It is easy for you to hide behind an avatar and cowardly accuse me. I have sued others for the same slander, and defamation, you will soon learn that I was wrongfully convicted. But after a second thought, you are not even worth to look at when you swallow your words or to be sued because you are insignificant.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Herve, if you are listed and freely living in the USA, obviously Interpol doesn't give a rat's I would say. I know your story, etc. Can you clarify for me if #1 you are actually listed by the UAE and #2 if you are living freely? I don't believe you are being pursued in the US, are you?

I smell another book deal!
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

dubaidog wrote:Herve, if you are listed and freely living in the USA, obviously Interpol doesn't give a rat's I would say. I know your story, etc. Can you clarify for me if #1 you are actually listed by the UAE and #2 if you are living freely? I don't believe you are being pursued in the US, are you?

I live completely freely and openly in the US, I am listed by the UAE, but Interpol does not arrest people just because Dubai wants it. There is a big difference between the UAE and the US (and the UK and Europe), one exercices abuse of process, the others: due process....
All this mess will come to an end soon, and publicly, as the court day comes close.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

herve wrote:
dubaidog wrote:Herve, if you are listed and freely living in the USA, obviously Interpol doesn't give a rat's I would say. I know your story, etc. Can you clarify for me if #1 you are actually listed by the UAE and #2 if you are living freely? I don't believe you are being pursued in the US, are you?

I live completely freely and openly in the US, I was listed by the UAE, but Interpol follows due process and does not arrest people just because Dubai wants it.
All this mess will come to an end soon, and publicly, as the court day comes close.

As someone who has been in the legal process here for 2 years, I understand where you are coming from. I hope you get your day in a Western court if possible. It is amazing to me that I am in court or appeal. The defendant (my ex-company) has changed their argument 5 (five) times in two years, whereas I have stayed the course. Should it not come to the court's surprise that the company can't keep it straight? My verdict gets rendered Thursday and I plan on going public and defaming them to no end.

The process here is a joke, sadly as you may or may not know. (I think you were tried in abstenia). I know about being the fall guy. The entire court house is like a social gathering place. Very little is official or "by the book". I have supplied so many witnesses that the judge said "that is enough" as they were streaming through the chambers. Even the man that signed the check to the company testified for me and said "DD was working for the company"...he brought in a local publication that featured the work I did for the company, even the original check receipt for the check he issued to the company. The company's response (with no proof).."the witness is lying".

Even with all these facts, I still fear I may lose. My case is a labour one, not criminal (although at the first mediation, they said I stole equipment and took bribes<----story #1. Then realized they couldn't back it and changed to something else). I did not live in the world of Lambos and Palm Villas, but I know what it is like to fight for your name.

Come Friday I may need to borrow your dingy contacts! (Actually make that Saturday, I have a thing Fri. eve)

-- Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:47 am --

herve wrote: There is a big difference between the UAE and the US (and the UK and Europe), one exercices abuse of process, the others: due process.....

Well said. In my case, the Defendants have milked it trying to wear me out so I just leave. It will be 2 years to the date and a fortune in legal fees (for both parties) on the 5th. They really try everything on to "delay the pay" and definitely abuse the process. Games with translations, games with language barriers, you name it. My last hearing in the courthouse, they tried again asking for "more time to review documents"...I said NO WAY! We had witnesses in April, it is now July and still passing documents back and forth (they respond to responses over and over). They said "we need to see this document closer"....I said "it is your document that has been submitted 3 times already"....the judges actually spoke English to me and asked "can you show me" and passed me the file...I leafed thru and showed the judge where it was. He just said "Khalass...finished...no more time". We'll see.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat