Getting Whooped

Topic locked
Getting whooped Jun 27, 2010
England that is :D I know it a bit premature but only 15 mins to go and its 4 : 1 to Germany.

Well done Germany, I was getting serioursly annoyed with all the En-guh-Lund crap. Hopefully this will shut them up.

Go Deutschland and well done. An awesome thrashing 8)

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Getting whooped Jun 27, 2010
desertdudeshj wrote:England that is :D I know it a bit premature but only 15 mins to go and its 4 : 1 to Germany.

Well done Germany, I was getting serioursly annoyed with all the En-guh-Lund crap. Hopefully this will shut them up.

Go Deutschland and well done. An awesome thrashing 8)

How did you time the game dd, game's over! :lol: :cry:
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Evidently electronic aid is necessary.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oh in fact 4:2!
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Final whistle blows 4:1 Germany 8) A thrashing indeed ! 8) 8) 8) England leave the world cup with sore and swollen arses :D

P.S : Damn forget to press send in the last moments hence the delay.

-- Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:53 pm --

4:2 ! which match you been following !
desertdudeshj

The second referee was not doing his job. Lampard's goal should have been counted in.
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

mesut is good = germany is good ;) ...
Mecruh
Dubai Forums Member

O stop it Mel. They deserved to get whooped. They talk as if they are masters of the game and even till today talk like the world cup was in their pocket already. Was seriously annoying and god forbid if they would have won today. Failing to realise they havent actually won any in the current generations living memory.

The first and only time in 1966 ! and now add another 4 years to that. 8) Bliss another 4 years of quite, but makes me shudder if Egyptians ever win it !
desertdudeshj

So England lost something?

We are crap and we know we are.

I am assuming the ruthless and efficient might of the German machine wreaked havoc with the brave but plucky English lads...The Fokkers!

Football is for pouffs!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Annnnnnnnnd...right on cue ( The brits prentending they dont care for football )

Ah fook it mate. Futboll is fa the young un's
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Annnnnnnnnd...right on cue ( The brits prentending they dont care for football )

Ah fook it mate. Futboll is fa the young un's

Some of us hate football with a passion you can only imagine!

I played rugby and support that because they are real sportsmen and real athletes.

My chosen sports are far more 'rarified' than mindlessly kicking a pigs bladder around a field...

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Getting whooped Jun 28, 2010
desertdudeshj wrote:4:2 ! which match you been following !

I think that this includes the goal which would have been given by a video ref, but it makes little difference and will be quickly forgotten.
You have forgotten about it already!

But I can understand why FIFA don't want them, because a video ref would bring to justice, a lot more than just the odd questionable goal. Like the previous world cup and all before it, this one is riddled with cheating players who have been conveniently let off by the ref.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Germany more than deserved to win this match, they went out there to play football, and that they did, and did it well. England should never have started the match with Rooney or Lampard. They now have to reflect on that for the future, they also should get an English Manager, this is not a crtisism of Capallo he did reasonably ok having to deal with the prima donna's must have been a nightmare.
I do believe however that a Countries National squad should have a home grown Manager.

As from the begining I am supporting Ghana, they have a great chance to get through to the Semi's and from there we just have to pray.

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

The whole football game is corrupt. When big business and money are involved, never let the sport get in the way. The use of a '3rd referee' will not be allowed as it removes the element of indecision that can be 'influenced' by brown envelopes stuffed with cash.

Bruce Grobbelaar will tell you!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dubai Knight wrote:The whole football game is corrupt. When big business and money are involved, never let the sport get in the way. The use of a '3rd referee' will not be allowed as it removes the element of indecision that can be 'influenced' by brown envelopes stuffed with cash.

Bruce Grobbelaar will tell you!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Knight

Hey DK, very cynical today aren't we?, they brought the 3rd umpire into cricket why not football?

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

[quote="sage & onion"]Germany more than deserved to win this match, they went out there to play football, and that they did, and did it well. England should never have started the match with Rooney or Lampard. They now have to reflect on that for the future, they also should get an English Manager, this is not a crtisism of Capallo he did reasonably ok having to deal with the prima donna's must have been a nightmare.
I do believe however that a Countries National squad should have a home grown Manager.

As from the begining I am supporting Ghana, they have a great chance to get through to the Semi's and from there we just have to pray.

I'm surpurised by you comment that you want an English Manager remember the last time England had one they really got far in Euro 2008 :oops:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Galactico wrote:I'm surpurised by you comment that you want an English Manager remember the last time England had one they really got far in Euro 2008 :oops:

Take one listen to that greasy little Italian wog Capello blaming the loss on the the goal that wasn't, and you'll have some idea.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Hey DD, Not in a generations living memory? It's 44 years stupid - er I believe my parents and and my grandparents would remember that.

Oh and the Euro cup is only two years away - pfffff clearly don't follow the game do you.

England have to stop with the 4,4,2 line up, it's old and doesn't work anymore. OUr players are old, overpaid and pampered, they deserve a good butt kicking.

Ghana are doing fantastically well, hope they go the distance.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Ghana has played some fine football thus far, and yea they've been quite lucky with the draw. But that said I hardly see them beating a South American team...the SA qualifiers are on fire at this WC, the short quick passing, long balls, etc etc all of it is gonna expose Ghana's weakness. I forsee a drubbing as long so Uruguay don't get too defensive.

It's a shame that Brazil take on Chile so early in the tournament.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

I believe I said " Current " generation. And if you can remember it then your your too old !

And please go Pftt pftt somewhere else :wink:

Sore looser ! :drunken:
desertdudeshj

Hardly, it was a forgone conclusion that England would get knocked out.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

they boast that the English sorry ENGRIIIISSH premier league is the BEST league in the World. Their top players get paid crazy amount of money. Oh yes CRAZY amount such as 100,000 quid a week!!! and they are such BAD loosers that they start remembering what happened with Geoff Hurst some 50 years ago when the same sort of thing happened to him i.e ball hits the crossbar etc etc and now they want to get technology involved???

lol why is it in the world cup or in a major event like Euro, England players end up crying :D they either miss the penalties or they just loose :D

stop being bad loosers, you guys were going to anyway with messi and co next ;)

and oh yeh Rooney is not a world class player even though he goes and scores 30 odd points in the Engrish premier league which is not the BEST league in the world ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Hey c'mon England were hardly that bad.... If their second goal had been fairly awarded then who knows what the outcome would've been?
Had England been granted that second goal then who knows, maybe Ozil or Muller or Khedira would've been substituted at half time?
The fact that Germany would always pose a threat on the break was well documented. But one awful call from the ref forced England to depart from their original strategy.
Tough luck there! :bounce: :bounce:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Getting whooped Jun 29, 2010
RB, you clearly don't get how it works do you?! The Premiership IS the best in the world, that's why people the world over follow it. You seem to forget that many many of the players in the other international teams also play for Premiership teams - not just England players. :roll:

If you go to the FIFA website and click on the squad for each team, it tells you which other team each player is associated with.

Huh - shock, horror, a girl that knows about football!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

The Premiership IS the best in the world, that's why people the world over follow it. You seem to forget that many many of the players in the other international teams also play for Premiership teams - not just England players.

:S who said the pml is the best in the world?? the queen :D

yes many of the other international players like giggs, robbie keane and skertel plain for the premier teams :D

mind you these players are not the BEST players in the world :D and when i say BEST i mean players like Kaka, Toti, robinho, ronaldo (even he left), maldini, zidane or even Figo. It can only be the best league when you have the best players in it!!! and it certainly doesnt. it only has a FEW like Torres and Cesc. Why do you think players like kaka or even David Villa dont like to play in the EPL?

lol sorry but honey you still got to learn more about football than you can learn on Fifa website ;).

Lampard, Gerrard are not the best players on earth. They only know how to do one thing, thats how to cross :D they cant take on players like kaka, they cant use both of their feet like zidane. They get paid silly amount of money and they look like mickey and minnie mouse in england outfits :D

MCL even if england had scored that second goal they would have been beaten by the germans. The germans countered attack not once but two times!! they ran past lampard like he wasnt there, they ran past upson (who chocs thinks is the best defender because he plays in the best league :D) like woooosh :D. they were more fitter than the england players.

England players looked like they had a booze party night before :D.

Always crying. First the WAGS :D, next the Jabulani ball, than the height, than the vuzus and now the goal that could have changed the match :D

lol cry babies :D even if lampard had scored that goal do you think they would have had any chance against messi and company??

chocs ppl around the world watch EPL because the FA do a good job marketting their league, and the biggest marketting tool they use is "EPL is the premier league". But if you know a thing or two about football you ll find out that the EPL doesnt have majorty of the best players on earth. they dont have huge stadium crowds compared to the Spanish or the Italian. EPL only attracts players who want to earn silly money but even than it doesnt attract the top class players..

bottom line is, England suck big time :D they should make a UNITED KINGDOM team, get some irish, scots and welsh, aussie, southafrican, paki & indian players in the team, than maybe they would have a good chance of winning :D just like they have done in the cricket and rugby team :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Half the players you've mentioned have all been in the Premiership at one point or another - DUH!

We KNOW England suck as a team, do you see any of us denying that? er nope.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

What kind of name is Kaka !
desertdudeshj

chocos sorry but not all of them and not half of them, basically two or three like gerard, lampard, rooney and ronaldo. Out of those 4 how many have actually won a major tournement like Euro or The world Cup? hmmm none of them. Out of them how many have actually won the player of the year? 1 or 2

do the comparison with Figo, Zidane, Raul, Ronaldo (brazilian bald guy with the two teeth) and you will see most of them have won all the MAJOR titles, cups and tournements such as Euro, Copa America and World CUP!!

and none of them EVER played in the UK? Why??

and the brits are such bigger cry babies that they eventually say:

"We KNOW England suck as a team, do you see any of us denying that? er nope"

chocs you should be saying the Germans were the better team, our players get paid crazy amount and they should get penalized by the FA for the defeat :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

England still occupies the first place on the UEFA Country Ranking 2010 based on club results. I think it is a safe bet to say the premier league is the strongest in the world at the moment.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Sports ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Sports Forum