The Times Withdraw And Dubai World.... VOL 2

Topic locked
the times withdraw and Dubai world.... VOL 2 Dec 14, 2009
well since no one answered my question "as usual" regarding Dubai worlds assets and to prove my point that most of you are with a negative personality I took a look at the times today and there are good news that you all choose to ignore that's "if you really read the times"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 955636.ece

you guys are something.

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: the times withdraw and Dubai world.... VOL 2 Dec 14, 2009
uaekid wrote:well since no one answered my question "as usual" regarding Dubai worlds assets and to prove my point that most of you are with a negative personality I took a look at the times today and there are good news that you all choose to ignore that's "if you really read the times"

I did answer, and I didn't ignore the good news. If you can't read, see an optician, don't blame me.

dubai-chat/more-good-news-from-dubai-world-t39850-15.html#p322328
bonk

And the point is what Kid, that Big Brother Abu Dhabi is bailing lil' bro out - once again, as we already all new they would.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

bonk wrote:
uaekid wrote:well since no one answered my question "as usual" regarding Dubai worlds assets and to prove my point that most of you are with a negative personality I took a look at the times today and there are good news that you all choose to ignore that's "if you really read the times"

I did answer, and I didn't ignore the good news. If you can't read, see an optician, don't blame me.

yaa someone needs an optical alright !! we posted at the same time.
uaekid

Yo Kid, I don't read the Times. I do get refferals from you guys to that crappy paper (lol)

Say Kid, the $10bn rescue from AD isn't exactly something to be proud of for Dubai. Since Nakheel is a 100 percent state-owned company and was heading to default on the first Sukuk type bond ($4.1bn islamic bond expiring today 14 December 2009) ever in the region since its (sukuk bonds) inception ...so bondholders were expecting this action from AD.

You don't think the UAE and AD in particular was going to let that happen, now do you?
Be quiet son, if you don't know what you're talking about. This was to save face in the region. AD did good.

Don't wake up the bashers ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: the times withdraw and Dubai world.... VOL 2 Dec 15, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Yo Kid, I don't read the Times. I do get refferals from you guys to that crappy paper (lol)

Say Kid, the $10bn rescue from AD isn't exactly something to be proud of for Dubai. Since Nakheel is a 100 percent state-owned company and was heading to default on the first Sukuk type bond ($4.1bn islamic bond expiring today 14 December 2009) ever in the region since its (sukuk bonds) inception ...so bondholders were expecting this action from AD.

You don't think the UAE and AD in particular was going to let that happen, now do you?
Be quiet son, if you don't know what you're talking about. This was to save face in the region. AD did good.

Don't wake up the bashers ;)

AD did or not I careless really and it does not concern me I just love proven you guys wrong when you are acting all experts and all. and again you are wrong if you think that AD would pay this much just to "to save face". you need to look at the big picture robbyg !

and you are right, you guys are nothing but bashers :lol:
uaekid

bonk wrote:

:lol:

He may also need a "reading and comprehension" tutor!
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

uaekid wrote: I careless really

yep.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Its good news, however what i dont get is why newspapers are screaming that this move shows Dubai is unparalled as a successful financial center, and that Abu Dhabi's assistance proves Dubai is the best place in the world to do business....
I mean how does getting 10$ b in assistance prove all that ?
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Don't worry BR, your critical faculties are working correctly. AD's assistance proves that Dubai is as unstable and volatile as The Times article suggests.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

ooohhhh look at you ppl being disappointed with the great news :lol: well guys sorry to see you feel this way, well not sorry but more of laughing at your sorry as...

wait I got a local article that says something about you... I ll run it under Google translator so don't mind its English... here goes :

Worsened yesterday and faces of many of the liars and moles, to one degree of recovery and the same joy that pervaded the hearts of the people of the UAE, reflected on the stock markets, real estate and the overall life. All thanks to comfortable news that came with the early morning hours yesterday, simultaneously with the beautiful weather accompanied by the good news of the rain.

Yes, yesterday those who lied to themselves and lied to their readers and viewers, and lied to the world, separating Dubai from the world, clamming that the bubble burst to never return, those who tried in vain to play the distinction between the emirates as one state and shares close and strong ties. They since yesterday in a very embarrassing position, how to face the world after the exposure of their ignorance and and lies to themselves and to people? They have gone in themselves an injustice and the injustice of the UAE, through false and misleading information and «fabricated», broadcast deliberately and cunningly to feed the hearts filled with envy and jealousy, are clearly reflected in the ferocious media campaign tried to undermine the most atrocious way from Dubai and the UAE.

How can «Reuters» For example, this famous agency with a long history and solid credibility, to convince the grassroots formed with «unreliable» and nothing else, that there is an official source assured it that «nothing to do with Abu Dhabi what is happening in Dubai »? Can we call the editors of «Reuters» today to review their professionalism?

will many review their analysts? Especially as they left all the problems and crises the world over the past weeks, and forgot the bankruptcy of global banks and the decline in stocks in most countries of the world, didn't they pay attention to the rescheduling of many major corporations, and the announcement of many major countries the size of its debts, forgetting the battles and deaths and victims of natural disasters, they have made Dubai at the forefront of their analysis, and carried the consequences of the global financial crisis, the degree to which someone said that: «Dubai brought the global financial crisis to the starting point, after the world economy began to improve». Dubai is the cause of the global financial crisis, this is the funny part :lol: Dubai is the reason for the ozone hole, it's because of Dubai was the burst of floods and natural disasters occurred, and Dubai is the cause of a weaker dollar and the yen and the Dubai is the cause of increase of divorces in Hawaii, the cause of desertification in Central Africa. All because of a few billion due to restructuring of part of a global non-governmental company!

see in your next disappointment guys...
uaekid

Re: the times withdraw and Dubai world.... VOL 2 Dec 16, 2009
uaekid wrote:ooohhhh look at you ppl being disappointed with the great news :lol: well guys sorry to see you feel this way, well not sorry but more of laughing at your sorry as...

wait I got a local article that says something about you... I ll run it under Google translator so don't mind its English... here goes :

Worsened yesterday and faces of many of the liars and moles, to one degree of recovery and the same joy that pervaded the hearts of the people of the UAE, reflected on the stock markets, real estate and the overall life. All thanks to comfortable news that came with the early morning hours yesterday, simultaneously with the beautiful weather accompanied by the good news of the rain.

Yes, yesterday those who lied to themselves and lied to their readers and viewers, and lied to the world, separating Dubai from the world, clamming that the bubble burst to never return, those who tried in vain to play the distinction between the emirates as one state and shares close and strong ties. They since yesterday in a very embarrassing position, how to face the world after the exposure of their ignorance and and lies to themselves and to people? They have gone in themselves an injustice and the injustice of the UAE, through false and misleading information and «fabricated», broadcast deliberately and cunningly to feed the hearts filled with envy and jealousy, are clearly reflected in the ferocious media campaign tried to undermine the most atrocious way from Dubai and the UAE.

How can «Reuters» For example, this famous agency with a long history and solid credibility, to convince the grassroots formed with «unreliable» and nothing else, that there is an official source assured it that «nothing to do with Abu Dhabi what is happening in Dubai »? Can we call the editors of «Reuters» today to review their professionalism?

will many review their analysts? Especially as they left all the problems and crises the world over the past weeks, and forgot the bankruptcy of global banks and the decline in stocks in most countries of the world, didn't they pay attention to the rescheduling of many major corporations, and the announcement of many major countries the size of its debts, forgetting the battles and deaths and victims of natural disasters, they have made Dubai at the forefront of their analysis, and carried the consequences of the global financial crisis, the degree to which someone said that: «Dubai brought the global financial crisis to the starting point, after the world economy began to improve». Dubai is the cause of the global financial crisis, this is the funny part :lol: Dubai is the reason for the ozone hole, it's because of Dubai was the burst of floods and natural disasters occurred, and Dubai is the cause of a weaker dollar and the yen and the Dubai is the cause of increase of divorces in Hawaii, the cause of desertification in Central Africa. All because of a few billion due to restructuring of part of a global non-governmental company!

see in your next disappointment guys...

WTG Kid, I love it :D
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: the times withdraw and Dubai world.... VOL 2 Dec 21, 2009
I dont think all the guys who have lost money in the dwindling DFM and property markets not to mention all those people who got laid off and had to run away would share your enthusiasm or humour on this subject.
We are not all in the same boat to sit and comment about this topic. Natives have every reason to feel great here. Free land grants, subsidised living costs, marriage support, child support, better payscales, different development policies... the list goes on
As expats we have to remember that our visas need renewal and at some point we have to head back. Thats the deal, fair enough, change the game plan, I particularly like the word remittance. For emotions to be equal we have to belong the same way.
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat