WTF !

Topic locked
WTF ! Dec 17, 2009
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: WTF ! Dec 17, 2009

A bet a brazilian did it...Over to you accusse me of accusing all brazilians as tortureres. how silly of me it only has to do about muslims!
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: WTF ! Dec 17, 2009
its UAE-Kid just look at his avatar :shock:
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: WTF ! Dec 18, 2009
Another topic, but I too said WTF when I read it. How on earth does killing someone fetch 1 year jail only?
The fight started because the victim didnt give the killers groceries for free, now that sounds familiar, wanting things for free without working....
But seriously 1 year only? When bouncing a cheque fetches a longer jail term ?

[i]Dubai: Two inmates have been jailed, one year each, for assaulting and beating to death an asthmatic prisoner inside the prison. Records said the prisoner died of sudden asthma attack.

The Dubai Court of First Instance found the two inmates, 19-year-old Emirati MA and 20-year-old HM (who doesn't hold personal identification), guilty of beating to death the Filipino inmate, TR.

The two accused had earlier denied beating to death TR in a detention centre, but they admitted assaulting and injuring another 22-year-old Filipino detainee, identified as JP.

A forensic doctor confirmed that TR, who suffered from asthma, died of sudden exhaustion and heavy breathing during the fight.

"TR and I took the detainees' orders and went to the cafeteria to buy them some groceries. On our way back, three suspects, including MA and HM wanted us to give them some of the groceries for free. We refused. Later the defendants blocked our way and assaulted us. I saw TR holding his chest and shouting for us to hand him his asthma medicine ... Later I discovered that he passed away," JP claimed in his statement to the Public Prosecution.

An Emirati policeman stated: "The defendants knocked [on] my door and asked for cigarettes and juice. MA claimed that he will beat JP because he flashed [/i]his finger [at him]. JP denied when I asked him. After they walked into the detention chambers, I heard loud cries. I opened the mini-sliding window in the gate and saw the defendants beating the two Filipinos. I opened the door, instantly, and walked in… the deceased was breathing heavily. He died shortly after that."
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: WTF ! Dec 18, 2009
Yes WTF ! HAS this got to do with the OP. Please post another thread so people can bash away undisturbed.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat