Guitarist Needed For A Beginning Band! Al Ain

Topic locked
Guitarist Needed for a Beginning Band! Al Ain Oct 13, 2009
Hi!

We Need a Guitarist any but preferred(Acoustic or Classical) to begin Our Own Band.. We Are in Al Ain...

We are 2 members... want a guitarist to join us.. you dont have to be a professional.. as we can work out to explore music and learn more and more...

Anyone is welcomed...
If you are interested PM me your...

Name:
MSN:

Thanks!!
IMr

IMr
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 23, 2009
I would join willingly. Do you live in Dubai?
Parisienne
Dubai Forum User

Nov 23, 2009
Thanks for your interest Parisienne...
We Are in Al Ain...
where do you live?
Can you give more detail about yourself?
IMr
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 23, 2009
I wrote a little about myself in cannon: new members. As for the music I am playing the guitar for 7 years. Classical, electric, acoustic, bass - no problem. Everything began quite funnily. I was in the capital city of my country on classes about the clothes design. I am a person about unusually clear character, everywhere I can see bright colours. I walked along the corridor and in the distance I saw my friend. Of course instead of to look up to legs I started directing to it and I didn't notice the guitar by the wall. At once I was on an earth. Fortunately for guitar nothing happened. Then for the first time I touched the string and I felt as if in a trance. I already knew that I would be playing. And what? I am playing to today. I will never forget that day. I am loving this instrument. When there is an autumn at us it with evening it often rains. I adore to sit down by the fireplace and to play songs e.g.: Jason Mraz Sting or John Mayer.
magic :wink:

unfortunately i live in Poland. Maybe in a few years I will move to your state. Willingly I would play at the bonfire on the beach for good friends. It is one of things which I can do eternally.
Parisienne
Dubai Forum User

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk