JAPAN, Anyone Been There!

Topic locked
JAPAN, anyone been there! Sep 28, 2009
hi,

am looking forward a trip to japan. i did some researched but could not find the best time to go. i got 2 week (14 day) more or less, i want to get the best of it & at reasonable cost. i want to attend otako "anime" events, watch pink sakura "cherry trees" & go to beach & walk near fuji!!!!

any suggestion in regard to timeing & motels! i will be traveling alone & i dont sleep much so just a cheap place to take a bath & sleep a bit

al.3aryoni
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 27, 2009
Please visit Kyoto. It's truly beautiful.
Galavantor
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 28, 2009
okay i would suggest looking up some japan travel guides
especially on the internet, i guess people would have posted some of their own travelling experiences while in japan, with recommendations on where to go & cheap places to stay, try searching on google.

i found some really nice links on google when i searched for: recommendations for 14 days trip to japan

(Dubai Forum is not allowing me to post links yet)

I havent been to japan yet,..hope to one day. Hope you have a nice visit and then can come back and let us know about your own adventures there. Good Luck & safe journey!
ofk
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 30, 2009
I used to travel to Japan fairly frequently up until 2002 when I changed jobs.

Most people do not understand or speak English very well, but it is an awesome country to visit, and rather bizzare too.

The people (as in most countries) are very helpful and will go out of their way to assist you if you do get lost etc.

With the current exchange rate $ v Yen, it will be rather expensive
Searcaigh
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 14, 2009
One of my major dreams is to go to Japan. I've sworn with my life to make it come true one day.
Fiery Phoenix
Dubai Forum User

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around