Ok, About Had It W/ Recruiters/angency

Topic locked
Ok, about had it w/ recruiters/angency Sep 23, 2009
After being on a million recruitment sites, still coming up emtpy handed. I'm a Union Electrician currently in the U.S. looking for a contract job in the UAE. Can anyone point me to some actual Employers? Please get me out of here before winter :wink:

cynicsxe187
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Ok, about had it w/ recruiters/angency Sep 23, 2009
cynicsxe187 wrote:After being on a million recruitment sites, still coming up emtpy handed. I'm a Union Electrician currently in the U.S. looking for a contract job in the UAE. Can anyone point me to some actual Employers? Please get me out of here before winter :wink:

I'm afraid you will not find too much work here at the moment, secondly you will not get much joy advertising that your are "Union" as basically these organisations are not permitted in this part of the world.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 23, 2009
well yeah obviously I wouldn't be working out of a union there. The union "drop" was more of a keyword for being properly trained. So work slowing up drastically?
cynicsxe187
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 23, 2009
You still won't be able to compete with the south asian blue collar workforce.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 23, 2009
:roll: Hey thanks for the help guys, really helpful answers so far :roll:
cynicsxe187
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 21, 2009
Hi friends,

I am Hameed from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India looking out for a job of Data Entry Operator/ Admin Assistant/ Admin Clerk/Computer Operator/Sr. Help Desk Operator. Please reply me at the earliest regarding this.

Thanks & Regards
Hameed
mham07
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 26, 2009
i am an 3d animator and motiongrafix artist i have ten yrs of experience and made many channels promos ids and commercials looking for a job in dubai pls contact me on atif@ideasworkshop.net
atifsajjad
Dubai Forum User

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai