2010 Camaro In Dubai!!

Topic locked
2010 Camaro In Dubai!! Sep 16, 2009
hey guys....think this should be a hot topic for all muscle car enthusiasts!! well im looking to buy a Camaro!! but obviously it aint available OFFICALLY through the the GM showrooms...ive seen plenty around on the roads now....they are all the pre booked ones....i got a chance to speak to one of the guys who got his pre booked camaro....it cost him AED 200,000 with insurance and he had to wait 6 months till he got his from Al Ghandi Auto!! any idea when it will be offically out?

mosh101
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 17, 2009
I think a saw couple of new ones '0' kms for sale in souq or was it dubizzle. Mostly proablly souq.

I must say it does look amazing. just yesterday a black one overtook me on AD highway and I think I came !!!!! Best muscle car of the century in my book. number two spot closely contested by the mustang and challenger
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 17, 2009
They're not all 'pre-booked' just people willing to pay a premium price to be 'firsts'. You can get em for 40-50K above retail at Al Aweer shops or alternatively self import from NA.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2009
let me clear myself!! MOST of them are pre booked ones!! ive been to the showrooms soo many times now and the only reply i get is that its not available yet!! :/

not looking to buy one from al aweer!!
mosh101
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 17, 2009
mosh101 wrote:not looking to buy one from al aweer!!

Then you gotta wait til its official release in UAE, which is still some time from now.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2009
Thats the crappy part!! i dont knw why they had to make offical launch at the grand hyatt if they had no plans of releasing the car anytime soon :/

lets hope it comes by the end of this year!!
mosh101
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 29, 2009
I am a fan of the SS, but the V6 does not do it for me. I think I like the Z06 better.
vividracing
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto