Ronaldo Going To Real Madrid.

Topic locked
Jun 13, 2009
xty wrote:
rudeboy wrote:becks game was to cross and pass. and if you got a BIG goal hanger like inzaghi who sits in the goal and you got someone crossing the ball in like becks, then ofcourse hes gonna do well.

that... is called team playing ;)
he did excellent as well in defending, remembering like gattuso but with pin-sharp passes.
though, milan have pirlo, this is what milan lacked so far. the ugly xmas tree formation (lone striker) causes midfielders (including kaka/ronaldinho/seedorf) to play with more ego to score, instead of giving assists to the striker. no beautiful & sharp passes, to increase the chance of more goals, and this is why milan need becks (or someone with this capability).

ok ok we get it your a milan fan :D lol this is about ronaldo. start your own thread about milan :P

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 13, 2009
hey.... it wasn't me who started the thread by mentioning about Kaka and then Beckham, where both coincidently were Milan players ;)
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 14, 2009
You put your transfer in, pull your transfer out, IN, OUT, IN OUT and mess your club about. You do the Christiano and get your mate sent off, the money's what it's all about.

What god gave in talent has been wasted on such a selfish self serving premadonna.
Ruggedblond
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 14, 2009
Ruggedblond wrote:You put your transfer in, pull your transfer out, IN, OUT, IN OUT and mess your club about. You do the Christiano and get your mate sent off, the money's what it's all about.

What god gave in talent has been wasted on such a selfish self serving premadonna.

A presumably hot blond, who knows her soccer? Wow! I think I'm in love!

On a more serious note,
what do you expect? Jus becoz Man U employs him, he's gonna go easy whenevr he plays England? Well just to inform you Man U ain't doing him no charity, alrit?
Take a look at the video Rooney the brute, steps on someone, the ref probably missed it, so Ronaldo informs him and Rooney gets physical. Hah! How Typical!
So what's your point? Shouldn't he have received a red card?
Then again maybe you don't know ur football...but that's ok, I'll still like you :wink:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Ruggedblond wrote:You put your transfer in, pull your transfer out, IN, OUT, IN OUT and mess your club about. You do the Christiano and get your mate sent off, the money's what it's all about.

A presumably hot blond, who knows her soccer? Wow! I think I'm in love!

On a more serious note,
what do you expect? Jus becoz Man U employs him, he's gonna go easy whenevr he plays England? Well just to inform you Man U ain't doing him no charity, alrit?
Rooney the brute, steps on someone, the ref probably missed it, so Ronaldo informs him and Rooney gets physical. Hah! How Typical!
So what's your point? Shouldn't he have received a red card?
Then again maybe you don't know ur football...but that's ok, I'll still like you :wink:

Some people just ASSume too much. Clearly because we have a different view I don't know my football?! So long as you still like me though...thank you!
Ruggedblond
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 16, 2009
Ruggedblond wrote:Some people just ASSume too much. Clearly because we have a different view I don't know my football?! So long as you still like me though...thank you!

Crap ur a guy! Shesh! These bloody forums! :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat