Ana's Story.... Happiness To Heartbreak! :(

Topic locked
Ana's story.... Happiness to Heartbreak! :( Jun 04, 2009
The plane flew away with so many hopes, so many promises....so many lives filled with happiness!!

The article about Ana is so touching....

:cry:

vera.chandler
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 11, 2009
Are you trying to use this tragedy to drum up yet more business for your website?

How vulgar.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 11, 2009
Dr Strangeglove wrote:Are you trying to use this tragedy to drum up yet more business for your website?

How vulgar.

Be nice, can't you see she's just a child???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 11, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Dr Strangeglove wrote:Are you trying to use this tragedy to drum up yet more business for your website?

How vulgar.

Be nice, can't you see she's just a child???

Oh really???????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 12, 2009

How vulgar.

How idiotic... please read my signature.... I was really moved by the story... nothing else, my dear...
vera.chandler
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 12, 2009
What about this lucky/unlucky woman? http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 479203.ece
nachovx
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 13, 2009

How vulgar.

which website is that then??
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 13, 2009
rudeboy wrote:

How vulgar.

He's mad....my friend!
vera.chandler
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 13, 2009
vera.chandler wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

How vulgar.

He's mad....my friend!

lol 7days is it :D. 7days is good when it comes to competitions cos for some reason i win all the time.

but i dont read it, got so many ppl sending letters complaining about this or how his neibourghs dog did pooh on his garden. sheesh ppl in dubai have got so much time they actually sit down and send a letter with their complaints.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 13, 2009
Another sad story:

Woman who missed Flight 447 is killed in car crash

An Italian woman who arrived late for the Air France plane flight that crashed in the Atlantic last week has been killed in a car accident, it has been reported.

Whats that movie again? Oh yes, Final Destination.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2009
all the lives on that plane were equally important .... fathers, mothers, brothers ..... every one with random thoughts and purposes and their lives intersect with one incident.... Just bcos one was from dubai or newly wed or whatever doesnt make her extra special.
Many of them have become shark feed ... and the sad part is were looking at a possibilty where wel never know why... There has to be a result to this incident ... the only thing to be done to honour those people is to find out why and take measures to make sure this never happens again
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat