Dubai Issues List Of Prohibited Public Behaviours

Topic locked
Apr 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:No, she gets it. You clearly don't ;)

Gets what?

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 12, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:CC, if it is not too personal what were you jailed for? Where are you from? I understand that the woman's jail is horrible.

She had already noted that bad debts were the reason I believe

Right you are (grrr, as usual). Thanks for pointing that out.

Bora is a little distracted, since the has got her big puny eyes focussed on yet another male boy toy 8)

Excuse her for being very unattractive at this point :wink: :lol: 8)

We're on a break.

Being rather unkind don't you think?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 12, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:CC, if it is not too personal what were you jailed for? Where are you from? I understand that the woman's jail is horrible.

She had already noted that bad debts were the reason I believe

Right you are (grrr, as usual). Thanks for pointing that out.

Bora is a little distracted, since the has got her big puny eyes focussed on yet another male boy toy 8)

Excuse her for being very unattractive at this point :wink: :lol: 8)

We're on a break.

Being rather unkind don't you think?

What exactly are you trying to say?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 12, 2009
^^^We are on a date, but I screwed it.... Does that suit you? :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:^^^We are on a date, but I screwed it.... Does that suit you? :lol:

Really, the mind boggles :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 12, 2009
Mine still is too ;)
RobbyG

Apr 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Mine still is too ;)

Yeah I bet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 12, 2009
I guess I have to blame NYC for having such demanding woman. Always take, never give :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:I guess I have to blame NYC for having such demanding woman. Always take, never give :lol:

Thats the good old US of A
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 13, 2009

It is horrible..really..was jailed for losing my job and my company informed the bank i took my cards from, in which i have been paying on time..they thought i might go and leave them..

from Philippines..
ce*ce_me
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 13, 2009
ce*ce_me wrote:

It is horrible..really..was jailed for losing my job and my company informed the bank i took my cards from, in which i have been paying on time..they thought i might go and leave them..

from Philippines..

That's really terrible, the bank actions are bad, I changed jobs 3 years ago, I had no debts, no credit card debts outstanding and the bank still froze my account which had a reasonable positive balance. When I complained they allowed me access on a time by time basis via the atm, but it was really very inconvenient. The Jail time that you went through I can't imagine how bad that was.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 13, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
ce*ce_me wrote:

from Philippines..

That's really terrible, the bank actions are bad, I changed jobs 3 years ago, I had no debts, no credit card debts outstanding and the bank still froze my account which had a reasonable positive balance. When I complained they allowed me access on a time by time basis via the atm, but it was really very inconvenient. The Jail time that you went through I can't imagine how bad that was.

Unimaginable actually..I've seen people of different races suffering as well..

Though some are of guilty charges, but mine is not acceptable. No words can ever express the trauma and experience I had while inside the place. You'll sleep late only to be awakened by some girl fight. Horrible..really horrible..
ce*ce_me
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 13, 2009
wow thats quite a list but many of them yeah as they say... be the romans when in rome, I understand many and rest of them I just cant digest.. like

Only married couples are permitted to hold hands in decent ways that does not harass public civility.

what is the indecent way of holding each others hands?

Hence Dancing and disturbing Loud Music in Public places such as beaches, parks and residential hoods is forbidden; its allowed in its designated places. Whistling, Loud conversations and laughter should be avoided.

thousands of locals would have been fined I think when uae won the gulf cup in football ?

ah the list goes on...
Jasninder
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Dubai issues list of prohibited public behaviours May 27, 2009
Being aliens of a country, it's but right to respect its laws. They have their own set of mores that we have to understand despite its implications.

After all, we are mere passers by in their land.
yellowbelle
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Dubai issues list of prohibited public behaviours Dec 03, 2010
Chocoholic wrote:Spreading or circulating false roomers, news’s or jokes that harasses public security, peacefulness and health will be punishable.

I absolutely love this. I really don't like rumours at all. Any notable cases of punishment?
brucebanner
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Dubai Issues List Of Prohibited Public Behaviours Dec 03, 2010
Sheesh mate when will you learn ! last post dated Wed May 27, 2009. This 11 page year and a half thread realy didn't need you one line of wisdom.

And give us a feking break man ! I tried to polite and decent with you mate in the last post, What all this beating about the bush about picking up chicks is all about ? If you think your gonna dress up in a khandoora, pimping your broken egyptian arabic and try to pick up some Emarati girl. 9 times out of ten you will get into trouble and most probaly thrown in the slammer with a one way ticket back home. If lucky ! So whatever stupid plans you got cooking over in your head, get over it !

Seriously kinda getting awfully irritating now !
desertdudeshj

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat