Ship My Car From Dubai To European Port (Italy)

Topic locked
Ship my car from Dubai to European port (Italy) May 19, 2009
I'm just thinking of possibility to take my car with me home when I leave Dubai for good someday.
Does anybody know what is the cost of shipping a car to Europe?
thx & rgds

majolo
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 19, 2009
There is a lot more to it than just packing it on a ship... Documents, making sure it meets country's car spec index etc. You also need a reliable carrier, not some regular Joes without proper lashing equip.

The company I work for has transported a few 'high-end' automobiles across continents. You can PM me if you require more info. I would not suggest moving any ordinary car overseas, unless you have some attachment to the car itself.
dresden
Dubai chat master

May 19, 2009
dresden wrote:There is a lot more to it than just packing it on a ship... Documents, making sure it meets country's car spec index etc. You also need a reliable carrier, not some regular Joes without proper lashing equip.

The company I work for has transported a few 'high-end' automobiles across continents. You can PM me if you require more info. I would not suggest moving any ordinary car overseas, unless you have some attachment to the car itself.

Not to mention what those "regular Joes" might ship along with the car!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 19, 2009
^ You will be suprised the crazy things that happen when you use cheap materials/labour.

Case and point:
Price: $4.5 million
Watching the clueless at work: Priceless (watch the guy still on the boat)
dresden
Dubai chat master

May 25, 2009
WOW LMAO
Ruskie
Dubai Forums Member

May 26, 2009
:shock: WTF thats nasty. Looks like UAE ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto