Maintenance Planner / Workshop Planner

Topic locked
Maintenance Planner / Workshop Planner May 13, 2009
Maintenance Planner / Workshop Planner
Service and maintenance planner for a large fleet of heavy machinery with a UAE based company. You will be responsible for the planning of maintenance work and servicing of heavy equipment; trucks, tippers, front loaders etc.
You should have a broad understanding of the maintenance and servicing requirements of heavy equipment but you don’t have to have been a mechanic.

You should have good IT skills since you will have responsibility for keeping records of servicing and maintenance and repairs of the Heavy Machinery & Trucks.

You should have 2 years experience of a similar role with a construction company or a transport company or a civil engineering company or similar.

The maintenance team is mostly Filipino but all nationalities would be considered.
You must speak English fluently.

Salary is completely dependent upon experience, accommodation & health & transport are provided

Apply at http://www.gulfconstructionjobs.com/job ... on-jobs/73

jobs123
Dubai Forums Talker

May 18, 2009
Hi this maxwell i will be traveling to dubai for business investment and i need a help from you, can you please contact me on my mail i will tell you more about my visit ( maxkampbell@yahoo.com
kenling
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai