Just A Simple Question

Topic locked
Feb 24, 2009
busa wrote:also if the UK was invaded by an alien force we would rely on unity within our own people to fight of the invaders or the help of other countries not by hand fulls of cash but by a physical force,so can you see were i am going with this ?

As I remember The US convoys used to bring all kind of supplies UK needed during WW2. And 2/3 of the German military might was on the Russian front at the same time. Physical force? Against tanks and F16?

I think what we see (the thing you call shouting) is signs of frustration. People are fed up to be poor and hungry and run by dictators who are back by some powerful countries. You overthrow one and they put another one there. Meantime reassures are disappearing in front of their eyes.

Simply frustration. It creates extremism. Just see what the economic crises has done to UK expats in Dubai. Shouting everyday about unfairness, high costs and exorbitant rents. And finally running away and leaving the bill for somebody else to take care of (This is actually what I also would do :D ). Nu multiply that frustration by 1000.

bezor
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 03, 2009
Well in view of todays events any one care to answer now ?
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 03, 2009
busa wrote:Well in view of todays events any one care to answer now ?

Enlighten me...
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat