I Became Cocaholic

Topic locked
I became cocaholic Jan 08, 2009
need help.. I broke the record, I drink around 20 coca cola lite a day.when I wake up ,before I go to sleep I remember drinking it while in the shower. my mini freg consist of 2 dozens of it and 1 expired orange juice

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 08, 2009
Be careful of Diabetes!!!Its a Dreadfull disese!!!
Slayer666
Dubai Forum User

Jan 08, 2009
Wean yourself off coca cola one day at a time.
Cut back by one can a day until you are down to 10 cans then introduce Pepsi bit by bit.....until you are down to 5 cans a day. Switch slowly to mirinda....and finally mountain dew
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 08, 2009
Apply for a job at coca-cola as a product tester
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: I became cocaholic Jan 08, 2009
uaekid wrote:need help.. I broke the record, I drink around 20 coca cola lite a day.when I wake up ,before I go to sleep I remember drinking it while in the shower. my mini freg consist of 2 dozens of it and 1 expired orange juice

Drink Coca cola, Pepsi, 7up as much as possible to save ISRAEL.
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 08, 2009
Make sure you have dental insurance.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Jan 08, 2009
Love it, drink it, dont care.

I know it rots your teeth, I know it cleans copper better than Brasso, but I dont care.

Mind you I dont drink 20 cans a day - that's hardcore!
seardarren
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 08, 2009
Dude, really! That stuff is hideous! Also diet drinks are sooooo bad for you! The sugar replacements really mess up your body.

Drink water and fruit juice!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 08, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Dude, really! That stuff is hideous! Also diet drinks are sooooo bad for you! The sugar replacements really mess up your body.

Fruit juice is almost as bad. If it's not metabolised with fibre (like when eating an orange) it's just sugar.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Jan 08, 2009
kid go to school or get a job!!!!!

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 08, 2009
well I'm hooked now ... I should be alcoholic, at least I'll get drunk ... a + benifit :)
uaekid

Jan 08, 2009
sharfraz wrote:kid go to school or get a job!!!!!

8)

going throw with my master dude.. job ! got one that pays 50,000 amonth.
uaekid

Jan 08, 2009
Captain Australia wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Dude, really! That stuff is hideous! Also diet drinks are sooooo bad for you! The sugar replacements really mess up your body.

Fruit juice is almost as bad. If it's not metabolised with fibre (like when eating an orange) it's just sugar.

But at least they're natural sugars and not all those disgusting sweetners. Did you know that diet drinks, if left out to get warm and then consumed can be toxic? The 3 main ingredients basically bind together and become harmful
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 08, 2009
Can you provide a source for that information please. I though the main ingredient in sweetners was Aspartana (sp?) only.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Jan 08, 2009
There's lots of debate over it however from the site:

http://www.lightparty.com/Health/DietCokeAspartame.html

This is an interesting quote:

The poison in Diet Coke is aspartame. As a member of the National Soft Drink Association Coke opposed FDA approval of aspartame for beverages. their objections, running to several pages published in the Congressional Record of 5/7/85, said aspartame is uniquely and inherently unstable and breaks down in the can. It decomposes into formaldehyde, methyl alcohol, formic acid, diketopiperazine and other toxins. In a study on 7 monkeys 5 had grand mal seizures and one died, a casualty rate of 86%.

--------------

I can't find the actual article I was looking for, it appears to have been removed - I wonder why! However, basically the ingredients are fine, unless they become heated i.e. cans left out in the sun.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 08, 2009
Do you know how many millions of people consume Aspartame every day? If it was as toxic as they say then we'd have a huge spike in the death rate since it was introduced, don't you think?

You can't really believe that site is in any way objective can you?

It's poison. It's killing the unborn, raining tumors and seizures on the population, destroying children, incapacitating workers, mimicking MS, erasing memory and blinding.

Edit: Ha! Go to the homepage of that site to see how nuts those people are. Or maybe my synergy is not ecoflicting enough with my primary power source reducing my ability to realise my anti-toxic oneness with the universe.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Jan 08, 2009
Very true. However, do we really know about the LONG TERM affects of all these additives? Not really.

I don't drink them. I believe everything in moderation, natural sugar is not bad for you, it's the first thing your body burns off, so long as you're no consuming copious amounts of sweets and drinks that contain lots of sugar, then there should be no problem.

When it comes to diet, I think all these replacement products are fads, they're a way to tap into the diet industry which is worth billions! So, if there IS an issue, do you really think they're going to be honest about it?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 08, 2009
I agree with you about moderation. I don't think there is anything wrong with consuming natural sugar, fat etc as long as it is in moderation.

I also agree that we don't know the full long term effects of all these preseratives, addatives and suppliments that we all seem to be chugging down nowadays.

While there have been lots of fads, the basic message of non-industry nutrition organisation has basically been the same for years now. Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetable, gains and a little meat. Makes sense to me.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Jan 08, 2009
Absolutely.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 08, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:There's lots of debate over it however from the site:

http://www.lightparty.com/Health/DietCokeAspartame.html

This is an interesting quote:

The poison in Diet Coke is aspartame. As a member of the National Soft Drink Association Coke opposed FDA approval of aspartame for beverages. their objections, running to several pages published in the Congressional Record of 5/7/85, said aspartame is uniquely and inherently unstable and breaks down in the can. It decomposes into formaldehyde, methyl alcohol, formic acid, diketopiperazine and other toxins. In a study on 7 monkeys 5 had grand mal seizures and one died, a casualty rate of 86%.

All I need to know is that Donald Rumsfeld pushed it through the FDA just before he became chairman of the company that poduced it.
benwj

Jan 08, 2009
Nah! enuf of that just Drink the orange juice.

uaekid wrote:need help.. I broke the record, I drink around 20 coca cola lite a day.when I wake up ,before I go to sleep I remember drinking it while in the shower. my mini freg consist of 2 dozens of it and 1 expired orange juice
spirophonix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 08, 2009
UAEKID, you are so Westernized...er Americanized. Why are you supporting them?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 08, 2009
Wasn't Coca Cola generally boycotted in this region, in favour ot Bepsi because of coke being a "Jewish" company?
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 08, 2009
Bepsi - hahahahahaha PMSL!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 08, 2009
I thought the OP said "c.o.c.k-a-holic".......as in was addicted to roosters. :D
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Jan 08, 2009
puppypup wrote:UAEKID, you are so Westernized...er Americanized. Why are you supporting them?

Haha, I wonder what he's got to say about that. One reason would be:

The kid is probably Unwanted Aspartame Ejaculate :wink:
Sweet but risky.

Maybe he was ejaculated to the States as his parents were not allowed to keep the ejaculate becoming a kid. That happens in countries were it is illegal to have intercourse before marriage.

One never knows... 8)
Ok, the pressure is off, back to normal life.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Thread (smoggie): I became a Catholic
need help.. I broke the record, I say around 200 Our fathers a day. when I wake up ,before I go to sleep I remember saying them in the shower. my mini freg consist of 2 dozens of holy communion wafers it and 1 expired bottle of holy wine.

Smoggie & uaekid, same person? I suspect !
ahamed
Dubai chat master

ahamed wrote:

Thread (smoggie): I became a Catholic
need help.. I broke the record, I say around 200 Our fathers a day. when I wake up ,before I go to sleep I remember saying them in the shower. my mini freg consist of 2 dozens of holy communion wafers it and 1 expired bottle of holy wine.

Smoggie & uaekid, same person? I suspect !

Plagiarising posts. That is the height of sadness.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Coca Cola is a product of ISRAEL... drink PEPSI instead... :)
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 08, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
puppypup wrote:UAEKID, you are so Westernized...er Americanized. Why are you supporting them?

Haha, I wonder what he's got to say about that. One reason would be:

The kid is probably Unwanted Aspartame Ejaculate :wink:
Sweet but risky.

Maybe he was ejaculated to the States as his parents were not allowed to keep the ejaculate becoming a kid. That happens in countries were it is illegal to have intercourse before marriage.

One never knows... 8)
Ok, the pressure is off, back to normal life.

hoeny did I do somthing to you and forgot to pay you at the end of it ? LOOOOOL probebly you were not so good at it LOOOOL
uaekid

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat