Pietersen Resigns

Topic locked
Jan 07, 2009
match abandoned!!!!

due to rain.....players and spectators are getting wet!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 07, 2009
sharfraz wrote:match abandoned!!!!

due to rain.....players and spectators are getting wet!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

That often happens when it rains...
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 07, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:RAOTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for brightening up my day!

Hopefully Muslimbangladeshi, UAEkid and several other Barclays Bankers on the Politics forum don't get this otherwise they will be accusing you of dissing a good Muslim game!

Keep up the good work!

Personally I would get her Silly Mid-Off, make sure she has a Box and introduce my Long Stop...but that would be just be another double entendre!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

nop.... busy downloading p<3n clips my self LOOOOOL
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 07, 2009
uaekid wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:RAOTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for brightening up my day!

Hopefully Muslimbangladeshi, UAEkid and several other Barclays Bankers on the Politics forum don't get this otherwise they will be accusing you of dissing a good Muslim game!

Keep up the good work!

Personally I would get her Silly Mid-Off, make sure she has a Box and introduce my Long Stop...but that would be just be another double entendre!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

nop.... busy downloading p<3n clips my self LOOOOOL

Heeyyyyyyyyyyy Welcome UAE Kiddy ..... Join the party. We've beeh having a rare old laugh today. Join in buddy. All are welcome!
:wav:
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 08, 2009
Actually I think England should tour Bangladesh for a 3 Test, 5 ODIs, and 2 T20s series.

I think Bangladesh has a very good chance of defeating England in at least some matches. Certainly a few ODIs, and maybe T20s too. T20s are hard to predict.

For a 3 test series playing at home, Bangladesh (improbable) may even defeat England 1-0 or draw it 1-1.

England are n't a very strong side IMO. Bangladesh needs to strengthen our batting line up, our domestic cricket leagues with improvements in quality of pitch, more funds being poured into cricket talent scouting and more funds devoted as prize money.

My opinions.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 08, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Actually I think England should tour Bangladesh for a 3 Test, 5 ODIs, and 2 T20s series.

I think Bangladesh has a very good chance of defeating England in at least some matches. Certainly a few ODIs, and maybe T20s too. T20s are hard to predict.

For a 3 test series playing at home, Bangladesh (improbable) may even defeat England 1-0 or draw it 1-1.

England are n't a very strong side IMO. Bangladesh needs to strengthen our batting line up, our domestic cricket leagues with improvements in quality of pitch, more funds being poured into cricket talent scouting and more funds devoted as prize money.

My opinions.

Frankly speaking you have no chance in beating England or any other 1st class cricketing side.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat