[color=red]Recruiters, Go Getters!![/color]

Topic locked
[color=red]Recruiters, go getters!![/color] Jun 22, 2008
If you have been working in a recruitment firm, and have been target oriented, looking for an environment where you will not just grow, but thrive, and enjoy the journey......just send me a messege, will be treated with confidence!
[quote][/quote]It is not what you know that matters, its who you know!

calloftime
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 19, 2008
Hi Shorty,

I'm a recruitment consultant from the UK. I have just arrived in Dubai and I'm seeking employment. If you would like talk further my contact details are as follows:

email - grant_tarbet@hotmail.com
mobile - 055 6478070
home - 043 904168

Regards
Grant
GTarbet
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 19, 2008
Hi calloftime,

I'm a recruitment consultant from the UK. I have just arrived in Dubai and I'm seeking employment. If you would like talk further my contact details are as follows:

email - grant_tarbet@hotmail.com
mobile - 055 6478070
home - 043 904168

Regards
Grant
GTarbet
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 20, 2008
Hi Calloftime,

I am a Senior New Business Consultant and Key Account Manager and am looking for a Recruitment position in Dubai. Please find attached my CV and can you contact me on gfelton81@hotmail.co.uk if you feel I would be suitable.

CURRICULUM VITAE

PERSONAL DETAILS

Name:
Glenn Felton

Address:
87 Honey Lane
Waltham Abbey
Essex
EN9 3AU

Date of Birth:
20 January 1981

Telephone No:
07515400389 - 01992 767758 - E Mail – gfelton81@hotmail.co.uk

Qualifications:
I am currently studying towards my CE Map qualification and have passed 2 units
Information Technology - GNVQ Intermediate pass

Profile:
A well presented and confident person who has good communication skills with an understanding manner. I also am very target driven and a hard working and flexible person who is eager to learn and enjoys a new challenge.

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

Name of Company:
The Mortgage Operation
39 York Road
Elizabeth House
Waterloo
SE1 3TE

Position Held:
Senior New Business Consultant, Senior Administrator, Key Account manager

Period of Employment:
February 2007 to July 2008 (I am currently temping back at Flexi Loans which was my previous job)

Responsibilities:
· During my time at The Mortgage Operation I have been able to build on my experience and knowledge for the mortgage market and sales procedures, to be recognised as Senior Key Account Manager and New Business Consultant.
· This role is internal telephone sales but does incorporate a large percentage of face to face selling and promoting of the company’s product
· While in this position, have worked as part of a team and individually on various sale initiatives and promotions using telecommunication and face to face promoting to help meet individual targets and insure team targets are met on time.
· This is constantly achieved through pro-active contact with panel members to ensure cases discussed will come through my company
· All Administration duties
· Offer further information and professional advice to insure members are always prepared for any query or doubt their client may have in regards to proceeding with their mortgage
· Arrange individual meetings or if more appropriate teleconferences throughout the mortgage process to ensure our member is happy with the level of service provided and whether this will encourage future cases to be sent to the company
· As a senior member of the sales team, also have the responsibility of ensuring each member of my team is able to cope with current work-loads, are committed and on target to reach and surpass individual and team targets set
· Advising and recommending specific mortgage products tailored for individual needs
· Guaranteeing members are prepared with correct compliant material
· Dealing with and resolving any issues members have in regards to sending mortgage cases into the company
· Liasing with members through out the sourcing process to ensure clients requirement.

Name of Company:
Flexi Loans and Mortgages Limited
Ability House
121 Brooker Road
Waltham Abbey
Essex
EN9 1JH

Position Held:
New Business Consultant, Administrator, Underwriter, Completions Department and also run another company inside Flexi
Loans can Just4Brokers which deals solely with broker to broker work.

Period of Employment:
January 2004 - February 2007

Responsibilities:
· Underwrite customer’s deals to see which lender they should be placed with and sell the case to them
· Work to set monthly targets
· Process secured loan or mortgage through to completion
· Liaise with lenders on a daily basis
· Write out legal documents
· Speak with customers on a daily basis and explain any queries they have
· Deal in the prime and sub prime market
· Regular meeting with people from different lenders on how to improve the service.
· All office duties

Other Work Experience:
Wincanton Logistics
78-86 High Street
Waltham Cross
Position Held:
Office Administrator (Temporary) - November 2003 - February 2004
----------------------------------------
CW Print Group
Loughton
Essex
IG10
Position Held:
Print Finisher - August 2000 - February 2003

Other Info:
A good knowledge of many computer programmes including, Ms Word, Ms Excel and Ms Access.

Hobbies and
Interests:
Football, Golf, Keeping fit, Reading, Listening to music.

EDUCATION RECORD
School:
King Harold
Broomstick Hall Road
Waltham Abbey
Essex
1993 -1997
Qualifications
Obtained:
- 7 GCSE passes
- CEMAP 2 (Finance qualification)
Glenn