Anyone Had A Bout Of Hysterics After Verbal Abuse......?????

Topic locked
Anyone had a bout of hysterics after verbal abuse......????? Oct 12, 2008
Once when driving from London to Dover, roadworks, traffic, etc, etc, the road narrowed, and we reached a point where it was me in my car, (late for the ferry), and a white van man, and we were facing each other, bumper to bumper. Anyhow, managed to squeeze through, (bit tight mind) and he opened his window... big chap, waving his fully tattoo'd arm at me. At this point I thought he was goinna deck me. visions of the wrath of Phil and Grant flashed through my mind.... I hesitantly wound down my window, completely crapping it, and just like the complete opposite of what I expected, in his helium style voice, he squeaked to me the words "oi you, you're a knob-end!"

HAHAHA, completely cracked me up (maybe you had to be there). I laughed in his face, completely out of control, poor chap, mst have been gutted!

Sorry for the long story, had to share it, some memories are hidden, but they find their way up.

OTP

:lol:

onthepalm
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Anyone had a bout of hysterics after verbal abuse......? Oct 14, 2008
onthepalm wrote:Once when driving from London to Dover, roadworks, traffic, etc, etc, the road narrowed, and we reached a point where it was me in my car, (late for the ferry), and a white van man, and we were facing each other, bumper to bumper. Anyhow, managed to squeeze through, (bit tight mind) and he opened his window... big chap, waving his fully tattoo'd arm at me. At this point I thought he was goinna deck me. visions of the wrath of Phil and Grant flashed through my mind.... I hesitantly wound down my window, completely crapping it, and just like the complete opposite of what I expected, in his helium style voice, he squeaked to me the words "oi you, you're a knob-end!"

HAHAHA, completely cracked me up (maybe you had to be there). I laughed in his face, completely out of control, poor chap, mst have been gutted!

Sorry for the long story, had to share it, some memories are hidden, but they find their way up.

OTP

:lol:

Got no work to do?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat