Highland Latest Albums!!

Topic locked
Highland Latest Albums!! Sep 14, 2008

Not many people are aware of Highland Band (a European band) that appeared some time back with their crushing album Se tu vuoi, but take my word for it, you will love the old album, even though the songs are all in Irish / German / Italian languages, but there are extra ordinary..
For those who are already aware of the band, I’d like to update them that its new album “Dimmi Perch” has been released lately, and its not at any rate less than their 1st album. The new album includes the following songs:
01. Dimmi perche
02. Under blue sky (pod nebom golubym)
03. Ave Maria
04. Bella stella (new version)
05. Eternita
06. Cometa magica
07. Se tu vuoi (new version)
08. Kyrie eleison
09. Magic fortuna (new version)
10. Occhi blue
11. Figlia de la luna
12. Veni vidi vici (new version)

As you guys can see, 4 of the old songs has been re-made with new music, but without reducing their greatness, and I loved all the songs all the same, but I loved Occhi Blue the most and I recommend it for those who don’t know the band to get chained to the band as much as me.
And for those who are interested in video clips, so far Magic Fortuna as been released as video clip and its available on youtube.com, so check it up.. its video clip was made in a marvellous way..
If anyone is having a difficulty in getting the bands album, please catch me on the MSN ^.^ it worth your time..

Biohazard
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk