Room Needed From Sept/October In Dubai

Topic locked
Room Needed From Sept/October in Dubai Aug 03, 2008
Hi,

I'm a single 28 year old male of Anglo-Irish descent looking for a flat-share in Dubai, I will be working in Emaar Square. I'm a non-smoker and can speak Arabic (so could provide free lessons to any interested parties). Also big into SCUBA Diving and running.

Essentially as long as I have a bed, a place to get washed up, a reasonable Internet Connection and somewhere to hang the odd suit or two then I will be fine - I'm relatively low maintenance but a pool to do some training in would be an awesome extra.

Moving to Dubai to work in Information Risk Management, coming out alone so would also be nice to get into a good social circle too.

If anyone has anywhere please PM me with the monthly rent, how you wish it to be paid and what's inlcuded.

Thanks in advance :-)

crazymazy1980
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Looking for a roomate for a nice room in Jumeirah/Barsha Sep 08, 2008
Hey guys,

I have spacious rooms available in Jumeirah and Barsha with bathroom and kitchen. Currently studying at the Middlesex University in Dubai, I am looking to move out but rent prices for a decent place are blowing up my budget. I am therefore looking for a roomate..someone mature and friendly (female only)..would'nt mind exchange students and would offer to show them around. I am planning to arrive in Dubai on the 1st of Oct. The rooms are out houses of luxurious villas and are private with marble and wood finishings. Rent per month is Dhs 3000 (negotiable)..I also have other rooms for both males and females looking to share or live on their own. Mail me on nehavarma@live.com or post me a reply if you are interested.

Cheers!
Nehavarma
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai