Convertible Car Seats

Topic locked
Convertible Car Seats Sep 01, 2008
Hi,

I'm looking for a good convertible car seat that can be used to accomodate my three month old son for few years in both rear facing and front facing positions. I like the Britax Marathon & Britax Roundabout convertible car seats that are available in US. I live near Bur Juman and the GoodBaby & Baby shop in Bur Juman do not have these seats.

The thing is I'm very particular about the car seat supporting LATCH specs and since LATCH is very much a North American spec, many car seats here do not have the cords that are required for use in a LATCH enabled sedan. I would appreciate very much if you guys can let me know any shop in Dubai that sells Britax convertible car seats, or any Internet retailer that would ship to Dubai.

Thanks in advance!

thekinge
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 01, 2008
You may wanna try Mothercare or the Baby Shop at MOE. Do you have the latches in your car? When I moved here I was looking for the same kind of car seat but it turned out that the vehicle given to me did not have the latches. I wish I would've brought the seats with me from the States.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 01, 2008
K-Dog wrote:You may wanna try Mothercare or the Baby Shop at MOE. Do you have the latches in your car? When I moved here I was looking for the same kind of car seat but it turned out that the vehicle given to me did not have the latches. I wish I would've brought the seats with me from the States.

Nissan Altima 2008 comes with LATCH. Did you get any lucky with the baby stores in MOE for car seats with LATCH support?
thekinge
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 05, 2008
Thanks K-Dog. I managed to find a convertible LATCH compatible seat at the Babyshop in MOE!
thekinge
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum