Hancock

Topic locked
Hancock Jul 29, 2008
Saw it last night.

Pants.

Any other recommendations to enjoy this B/H w/e at the flicks ?

[anyone seen Ironman ? any good ?]

g00se
Dubai Forums Frequenter

han Aug 03, 2008
it was extremly similar to uma thurman - my super ex-girlfriend.
therjv
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 03, 2008
watched it last night and i liked it, was quite surprised that the cinema was full give nthe not so good reviews. it's funny, that's all i needed.
studstar
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 03, 2008
Watched it when it just came out I think. Wanted with Angelina is kinda cool
passengeroflife
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 04, 2008
Anyone who hasn't yet seen The Dark Knight at the Imax in Ibn Battuta Mall should proceed there immediately.

Not only is it an excellent movie, but key scenes were filmed using IMAX cameras which make for unbelievable picture quality.

Iron Man was fairly entertaining. Hancock started off well but by the end made Big Mommas House seem like Raging Bull.

Wanted is okay for what it is, a popcorn movie. Jolie needs an XXL Big Mac Meal. She's too damn skinny. She looked miles better in Pushing Tin.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 04, 2008
I would love to see the dark night..I was planning to watch it on the night it came out in Batutta but I had to leave. Im not there anymore so I guess I willhave to watch it here in amsterdam then :roll:
passengeroflife
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 05, 2008
i watched mamma mia the other night and as i havent wactehd a musical in a while (last that beyonce/jamie foxx movie) i thoroughly enjoyed watching meryl streep and peirce brosnan sing and dance and the daugther of meryl streep in the movie was so hot.
studstar
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 06, 2008
Saw Dark KNight this w/e. Was actually quite disappointed. I think it tried to be a little too clever for it's own good - despite some spectacular fight/ explosion scenes.

Ol' Heath was pretty scarey. RIP.
g00se
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 08, 2008
g00se wrote:Saw Dark KNight this w/e. Was actually quite disappointed. I think it tried to be a little too clever for it's own good - despite some spectacular fight/ explosion scenes.

Ol' Heath was pretty scarey. RIP.

Same here!
Though I actually saw it a week back. But maybe I went in with too many expectations...
Wasn't bad or anything, just not as brilliant as I thought it would be.
Heath was class though, RIP.
allinthefamily
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat