Female Body Piercer

Topic locked
Female body piercer Apr 01, 2008
Hey!
I've been looking for a female body piercer for a while, but all the ones I know are men! Any one of you? Or anyone you know? Thanks in advance!

strawberry
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Female body piercer Apr 01, 2008
strawberry wrote:Hey!
I've been looking for a female body piercer for a while, but all the ones I know are men! Any one of you? Or anyone you know? Thanks in advance!

Where are you looking? Dubai?
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Female body piercer Apr 01, 2008
Yeah, preferably somewhere closer to Jebel Ali than Bur Dubai, but I guess even that is alright:)
strawberry
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 01, 2008
what, you guys don't know anyone at all??
strawberry
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 01, 2008
strawberry wrote:what, you guys don't know anyone at all??

coupla years ago my exgf pierced her clitoris at a place in burdubai , got a clitring there ,there was a saloon for women but cant remember the name , used to do tattooes and henna too

you also piercing your clit/? or is it jusy a simple ear piercing?
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 02, 2008
Well there aren't many people that do body piercing because technically it's not allowed. The rules are forever changing though and there are a couple of licenced people I do believe, but finding them is pretty much impossible.

I wouldn't get any body piercing done in this country to be honest.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 02, 2008

yup, clit. My boyfriend wouldn't really like it much if a male did it for me. Do you know where in bur dubai it is?
strawberry
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 02, 2008
strawberry wrote:

yup, clit. My boyfriend wouldn't really like it much if a male did it for me. Do you know where in bur dubai it is?

cant remember :( , and i dont like calling the ex to find out , i cheated on her with her friend , so shed would just wish me to go to hell
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 03, 2008
nismo wrote:
strawberry wrote:

cant remember :( , and i dont like calling the ex to find out , i cheated on her with her friend , so shed would just wish me to go to hell

shame.. is there like anyone you could ask to ask her? I'm probably gonna be in Bur Dubai this weekend anyway, so it would be good if I get it done then..
strawberry
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 14, 2008
Just let a male do it as long as he's professional and straightforward. If gay even better!lol And small white lie is harmless, say it was a female who did it! If u really want it u gotta sacrifice!
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 16, 2008
hey... any luck on the topic... not looking for a poercer but a shop or person selling tong studs... lost mine and urgently looking for one before it is too late... any sugestions?
expatdxb
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai