DubaiDog

Topic locked
DubaiDog Mar 31, 2008
I am starting to like Dubai Dog. Oops I mean whole new respect for the guy. Maybe it is his soft side on the dog issue.

For the above praises ... err are you going to make contribution towards my red bike?? :lol: :lol:

BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Apr 01, 2008
Thanks for the kudos. I will match other donations, but you will have to cab it over to my office to collect your dhs 24!
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Apr 01, 2008
dubaidog wrote:Thanks for the kudos. I will match other donations, but you will have to cab it over to my office to collect your dhs 24!

Its Dh 36 not 24. Sure, I will send a driver over :D
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Apr 01, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:
dubaidog wrote:Thanks for the kudos. I will match other donations, but you will have to cab it over to my office to collect your dhs 24!

Its Dh 36 not 24. Sure, I will send a driver over :D

Don't send anyone over just use the petrol money. Dubaidog is located outside (the other side) of Abu Dhabi...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: DubaiDog Apr 01, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:I am starting to like Dubai Dog. Oops I mean whole new respect for the guy. Maybe it is his soft side on the dog issue.

For the above praises ... err are you going to make contribution towards my red bike?? :lol: :lol:

Awwww thats so girly way to get yoa thing done.. :D :D
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

St.Lucifer wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:I am starting to like Dubai Dog. Oops I mean whole new respect for the guy. Maybe it is his soft side on the dog issue.

ermmmm I hope I dont have to resort to anything to get things done - especially not your "girly" way. I said the truth and nothing but the truth. So, I still dont see any contribution from you. Since you are moving over to this side of the town, I dont even have to waste petrol money to pick up your money :lol: :lol:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

BabyDoll wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:

ermmmm I hope I dont have to resort to anything to get things done - especially not your "girly" way. I said the truth and nothing but the truth. So, I still dont see any contribution from you. Since you are moving over to this side of the town, I dont even have to waste petrol money to pick up your money :lol: :lol:

I made my contribution.. :D I'll match the avg of the bidders.. But u'll go biking with me. :P haha
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

St.Lucifer wrote:I made my contribution.. :D I'll match the avg of the bidders.. But u'll go biking with me. :P haha

You have a bike?? Not gym bike you know !!! The kind where you can pedal around places like (for your sake) Karama, Satwa ... :P :P
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Apr 01, 2008
That the girls way to do ti...subliminal persuasion......are u in a way connected to any ad agency... :D :D
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 01, 2008
I will match the donation till now babydoll, if you are willing to pay for the fed-ex costs your money is in a pocket in my office.
spoonman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 01, 2008
spoonman wrote:I will match the donation till now babydoll, if you are willing to pay for the fed-ex costs your money is in a pocket in my office.

Where are you at. I know people.
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

BabyDoll wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:I made my contribution.. :D I'll match the avg of the bidders.. But u'll go biking with me. :P haha

You have a bike?? Not gym bike you know !!! The kind where you can pedal around places like (for your sake) Karama, Satwa ... :P :P

I'll buy one.. for which we'll run another charity thread ... but later..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

St.Lucifer wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:

I'll buy one.. for which we'll run another charity thread ... but later..

For whatever publicity Lulu is getting out of this, i reckon we should write in to Lulu's management and perhaps they can donate TWO bikes to us :idea:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Apr 01, 2008
reviewer wrote:......are u in a way connected to any ad agency... :D :D

Its called BabyDoll.
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Apr 01, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:
spoonman wrote:I will match the donation till now babydoll, if you are willing to pay for the fed-ex costs your money is in a pocket in my office.

Tehran
spoonman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 01, 2008
spoonman wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:

Tehran

Yes I have friends there. I will send my people to your people soon :lol: FYI the pot now is Dh 90. So you will match that. All for a good cause :lol: :lol:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat