Why Things Happened ...

Topic locked
Why things happened ... Mar 25, 2008
Why do people walk into something (like the door, bed frame, trip on the stairs) right in front of them?

I used to slip and trip over the stairs at home even though I used them at least 4 times a day everyday. One day I purposely did a test and go through it AND I still slip on the same spot hitting the same sore spot on my shin. :cry:

BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 25, 2008
Perhaps because it was dark?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 25, 2008
Not paying attention? (either that or a total clutz)
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Mar 25, 2008
dubaidog wrote:Not paying attention? (either that or a total clutz)

Oh thanks !!! :roll:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Re: Why things happened ... Mar 25, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:Why do people walk into something (like the door, bed frame, trip on the stairs) right in front of them?
:

some villagers in my country say it is because someone dear to your heart is thinking of you at that moment.... :) .
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

JMK wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:Why do people walk into something (like the door, bed frame, trip on the stairs) right in front of them?
:

some villagers in my country say it is because someone dear to your heart is thinking of you at that moment.... :) .

I like YOUR village people :lol: :lol:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

JMK wrote:
:

I heard about this sayings also, like at that moment someone close to you is talking about you.... 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 25, 2008
orr you could go back to a more logical conclusion again, it was either dark or you were walking too fast. (;
losttheplot
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 25, 2008
I only do that when I am thinking too much. But these days I seem to avoid bumping into anything regardless of thought.
Jozen-Bo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat