200 Car Pile Up En Rotue To Abu Dabi...

Topic locked
Mar 19, 2008
I think he/she is refering to Malayalam (from India) people. Could be wrong though.

dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Mar 19, 2008
man i feel like banging my head to the table :S. sheesh u guys been in dubai for how many years now and you dont know what a malu is????? come on look around u there are EVERYWHERE!!! in the bloody shops in the taxis in supermarkets.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 19, 2008
quatroporte wrote:
rudeboy wrote:lol 200 car pile up serves them right bunch of frigging idiots.

i bet it was some bus driver or a truck driver or them twin cam vans that caused this accident.

they should ban buses, trucks and even them vans from the main public roads. buses travel at the speed of 120km/h on emirates road :S. and those delivery vans are blooody QUICK they touch 160km/h easily.

i say BAN them all. and the worst thing is those stupid MALLLU van drives drive in the blooody FAST lane :S which blooody cheeeses me off.

my friend who works in the police (specifically emirates road patrol) he told me all the major accidents happens on Emirates road are caused when an indian driver (usually malluuuu) driving so slow on the fast lane meets with a careless speeding driver!!!!

slow maluuu + careless speeding driver = Accident!

no offence to Maluuus... but my police friend DID specify them by name as well :)

mind u i can say arabs are bad drivers too. many accidents happening on the road usually does involve an arab, pakis and indians. i guess its all in the blood. no patience, hot tempared and bloody always in a hurry :S. europeans are the safest especially the brits :D they use the indicators :D.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 19, 2008
rudeboy wrote:
quatroporte wrote:
rudeboy wrote:lol 200 car pile up serves them right bunch of frigging idiots.

i bet it was some bus driver or a truck driver or them twin cam vans that caused this accident.

they should ban buses, trucks and even them vans from the main public roads. buses travel at the speed of 120km/h on emirates road :S. and those delivery vans are blooody QUICK they touch 160km/h easily.

i say BAN them all. and the worst thing is those stupid MALLLU van drives drive in the blooody FAST lane :S which blooody cheeeses me off.

my friend who works in the police (specifically emirates road patrol) he told me all the major accidents happens on Emirates road are caused when an indian driver (usually malluuuu) driving so slow on the fast lane meets with a careless speeding driver!!!!

slow maluuu + careless speeding driver = Accident!

no offence to Maluuus... but my police friend DID specify them by name as well :)

mind u i can say arabs are bad drivers too. many accidents happening on the road usually does involve an arab, pakis and indians. i guess its all in the blood. no patience, hot tempared and bloody always in a hurry :S. europeans are the safest especially the brits :D they use the indicators :D.

Arabs are hot temper *thats true* even Paki's and many indians... but Malu's are so cold and they obey the rules to a point that they drive you crazy. and bcoz of that accidents are caused.

cmon guys.. they always drive either a Nissan Suny, a mini bus or a taxi driving on the fast left lane of emirates road at 60km!!!!!!!!!!!!!

britins and most Europians drive really safe and have real manors... and I respect that... but I think you need to exclude spanish and italians... they are hot tempered too :D

*** All the above statements are just generalization, plz don't take them very serious ;) ***
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 20, 2008
It would be interesting how many expats and locals were involved in the pile up....and their respective nationality....who's gonna be on top you think...

8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 20, 2008
reviewer wrote:It would be interesting how many expats and locals were involved in the pile up....and their respective nationality....who's gonna be on top you think...

8)

lol

I say arabs then Indians...

I am sure.. its an arab driving so fast in the fog and crashed into an indian driving on the fast lane at a very slow speed in the fog...

I dont think I need to continue the rest :)
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 20, 2008
taxi drivers, van drivers, truck drivers, bus drivers, Batrol drivers (locals), cruiser drivers (locals) are responsible for major accidents on the roads.

bus drivers drive at bloody 120km/hr and the bus is packed with over 20 labourers in it and imagine a major accident involving the whole bus.

same with trucks, trailers and even cement mixers. lol i once saw u mixers having a race :D.

then there are those STUPID van drivers. they are bloody quick but like in abu dhabi there should be a rule in other states banning them from the fast lane.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 20, 2008
taxi drivers, van drivers, truck drivers, bus drivers, Batrol drivers (locals), cruiser drivers (locals) are responsible for major accidents on the roads.

bus drivers drive at bloody 120km/hr and the bus is packed with over 20 labourers in it and imagine a major accident involving the whole bus.

same with trucks, trailers and even cement mixers. lol i once saw 2 mixers having a race :D.

then there are those STUPID van drivers. they are bloody quick but like in abu dhabi there should be a rule in other states banning them from the fast lane.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 20, 2008

same with trucks, trailers and even cement mixers. lol i once saw 2 mixers having a race :D.

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 20, 2008
rudeboy wrote:taxi drivers, van drivers, truck drivers, bus drivers, Batrol drivers (locals), cruiser drivers (locals) are responsible for major accidents on the roads.

Ok....ok..slow down mate :lol: :lol: :lol: you're on Mach 3 already....we see your point obviously 3x...... :D
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 20, 2008
ooops sorry how did that happen :S i clicked the submit button only once :S.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 20, 2008
The least is you made yourself heard very..very loud and clear..... :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 20, 2008
quatroporte wrote:
reviewer wrote:It would be interesting how many expats and locals were involved in the pile up....and their respective nationality....who's gonna be on top you think...

8)

lol

I say arabs then Indians...

I am sure.. its an arab driving so fast in the fog and crashed into an indian driving on the fast lane at a very slow speed in the fog...

I dont think I need to continue the rest :)

Are you counting out any european expats and anyone from down under in the pile up........?
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat