For Newbies And NearNewbies...

Topic locked
Feb 19, 2008
HP wrote:
sage & onion wrote:No he didn't, and I think it's a good post.

Love is in the air for Concord :lol:

Being a moderator , do u second the point no 21

HP is an idiot ? :roll:

I find your post utterly useless :twisted: , but then again, I just supported point 40 :lol:

Copy & paste big woop :D ,... some people take themselves too seriously on forums. This is why I love the saintsreport.com forum,.... there are a lot of people over there who nothing about football, but are funny as _____

Time for bed!

--

Pike
Dubai Forums Member

Re: For Newbies and NearNewbies... Feb 09, 2010
Looks like our friend is back
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: For Newbies and NearNewbies... Feb 09, 2010
Wow,

Just out of observation I thought you (Sage last post above) and the other so-called moderator Arniegang were a bit dim witted and trying, on the strength of post count, to "fit in" without success - obviously there are many other more intereting and highly contributing members.

Shortly after I joined I got some weird post and reference to "Concs" from both Sage and Arniegang. I could not make anything out of it. Until I got pm's that said essentially "those two guys are obsessed with Concs (Concord) so ignored them". I did but was not sure whether Sage or Arniegang were obsessed or the pm's where phony...

Now I see Sage's post on this thread, posted over 2 years after the last post and it is spooky... Clearly Sage is obsessed with "Concord" although I've yet to see a post from him/her...

I do think Concord's post was great.

Weird, weird, weird..
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat