Honda RC51 SP1 Motorcycle For Sale

Topic locked
Honda RC51 SP1 Motorcycle for sale Dec 19, 2007
Unfortunately i am leaving Dubai so i have to sell my Honda RC51 SP1 motorcycle. Its extremely rare in the UAE; beleived to be 3 only here. Its 100% original and is the motorcycle that first beat the Ducati's in the WSB series. Email me for more details: dubai-hold@usa.net

cliff
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 05, 2008
How much you looking for Cliff?
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 05, 2008
Hi Keith. The bike owes me almost 30k because i have just had new Pirelli Corsa III tyres fitted, new steering head bearings, new fork seals, new fork bushes, new battery, new brake pads and the list goes on. I didn't mind spending the money because i wanted to take the bike back to Malaysia with me, but this might be a problem with customs although i ma still working on them. Obviously i would like to get as much as possible for it but i guess i will end up getting about 25k for it. I can send you some photos if you like, but it is totally original and in very good condition. It is an original Dubai import and has the police VIP 4 digit number plate. I understand there are only 3 examples here in the UAE and i have had many enquiries about it, but nobody has yet come to see it. Let me know if you need any more info.
Regards Cliff
cliff
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 05, 2008
Thanks Cliff.... im looking at a Ducati 996 atm and need to decide between that and your RVT

Will get back to you asap
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 06, 2008
Hi Keith. The 996 is a good bike but i think the 998 was better becasue it sorted out some of the reliability issues. They will be obviously more expensive than mine and are still probably the best looking bike around, but in the end they don't have the Honda reliability. I will leave it up to you and look forward to hearing your decision. Take care and regards. Cliff
cliff
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto