Culinary Schools In Dubai

Topic locked
culinary schools in dubai Dec 15, 2007
Does anyone know of any culinary schools in dubai?

noni
Dubai chat master

Dec 15, 2007
some of the hotels run classes i.e. bustan rotana. You need to keep an eye on the Time Out magazine. However most are run in the mornings on weekdays so they cater to the janes only.
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 15, 2007
Can only people with red shoes post here?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 16, 2007
Dubai Knight wrote:Can only people with red shoes post here?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

Where's yours?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 16, 2007
There a culinary institute associated with an Austrailian School located in the little mall on the edge of Satwa which is across from the organic grocery and cafe and the Honeymoon Salon a few doors down. I can't remember the name of the little mall - but if you are facing the mall from the street, it is the very last window (ground floor) on the left. They have a website - but can't remember that either.

I just so happen to be going by there within the next hour or so, and I'll check the name out and repost when I get back.

Hope this helps.

Nora
nora
Dubai Forum User

Dec 16, 2007
Update as promised.

The name of the little mall is the Al Hana Center (light purple) color. Unfortunately, I could not get the name due to the traffic blocking view. I did see that it still there though. If you google key words and dubai and austrailia, I'm sure it will show up.

Good luck.

Nora
nora
Dubai Forum User

Dec 16, 2007
okay thank you Nora, I'll try and stop there. I tried googling but didn't come up with anything of substance. I know there are those classes in the hotels, but I am looking for an actual proper accredited culinary institute. :)
noni
Dubai chat master

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai