Does Anyone Know???

Topic locked
Does anyone know??? Nov 26, 2007
I want to come in Dubai in february for 8 days i was at the travel agency to book the tickets but i heard that when i will arrive there they might not let me get in in the country because i travel just with a friend (girl) and i have less than 30 years.... Is that true? i really need an answer

Cristin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 26, 2007
If you & girlfiend are not from one of the countries that does not require a visa (UK, EU, USA etc.) an unaccompanied (Husband or family member) female under the age of 30years can be refused entry or the sponsor can be in trouble.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 27, 2007
Im from Romania which is a UE member.At the travel agency told me that they will get me the visa from the UAE Embassy from here now you telling me that i dont need a visa...
I was thinking to take something from the university to prove them that im student and that i only came there to vist.So can i come there or not?The thing is that i really want to come there even for 8 days (i cant stay more )
Cristin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 27, 2007
Cristin wrote:Im from Romania which is a UE member.At the travel agency told me that they will get me the visa from the UAE Embassy from here now you telling me that i dont need a visa...
I was thinking to take something from the university to prove them that im student and that i only came there to vist.So can i come there or not?The thing is that i really want to come there even for 8 days (i cant stay more )

Not all countries in EU get the visa on arrival, check out the following website which has most of the information.

http://www.dubaifaqs.com/visa-dubai-and-UAE.php

I believe if the UAE Embassy grants you a visa after seeing your age then you will be OK.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 27, 2007
I know for sure that i need visa.The UAE EMBASSY from Romania will call me for a interview and if i will pass that interview then they will give me the visa ofcours Tourist visa. When i will arrive there and i will have all the ppapers like the tourist visa,accomodation booked and a return flight ticket i guess will not be a problme.....I hope so .....
Cristin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum