Arab Kids

Topic locked
Arab kids Oct 22, 2007
what is up with arab kids stealing in UAE?.
especially in sharjah and its not like they will steal because they need it just for fun.

Our yard has fence and there was a bramble tree, one evening I found the whole thing gone and it was quite big. The followed the marks on the ground and it led quite far to find the rasberries eaten as though by animals.

The area i live in is quite good its just one or two families nearby.
I once lost my cat but found her back, i was once playing with my other cat in the garden. when i went in and came out he was gone and he never runs away like that. I believe someone has taken, he was fluffy black with no tail (odd i kno but i found him like that)

Really where are their parents??

Some time back i saw some "kandura" wearing kids stealing Kinder eggs at carrefour.

i used to love UAE before, now its getting on my nerves

bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 22, 2007
Why dont you complain it to the police, o well thats hard to admit but local kids wont stop as its their country and the place is sharjah.

Stealing at carrefour hmm maybe HP is on break or playing cards when this happens :wink:
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 22, 2007
Is it that bad in sharjah?

Did you stop the kids you saw stealing at carrefour??
hamadl
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Arab kids Oct 23, 2007
bsorc wrote:what is up with arab kids stealing in UAE?.
especially in sharjah and its not like they will steal because they need it just for fun.

Our yard has fence and there was a bramble tree, one evening I found the whole thing gone and it was quite big. The followed the marks on the ground and it led quite far to find the rasberries eaten as though by animals.

The area i live in is quite good its just one or two families nearby.
I once lost my cat but found her back, i was once playing with my other cat in the garden. when i went in and came out he was gone and he never runs away like that. I believe someone has taken, he was fluffy black with no tail (odd i kno but i found him like that)

Really where are their parents??

Some time back i saw some "kandura" wearing kids stealing Kinder eggs at carrefour.

i used to love UAE before, now its getting on my nerves

Are you sure they are "Arab Kids", you may find upon further investigation that they are only dressed that way, maybe you could ask HP to help you in your investigation.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 23, 2007
Kids will behave like kids in any country....

Just ask HP
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 24, 2007
KeithL wrote:Kids will behave like kids in any country....

Just ask HP

Ive seen kids always around their parents and many parents would put an immediate stop to such behaviour. But these kids, ages ranging from 8-13 were alone. they would steal stuff, open up pepsi bottles (the large ones).

hey i dont know many of you here but ive seena user named HP.
why should i ask him? :?
bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat