Anyone Need A Furnished Room In The Marina?

Topic locked
Anyone need a Furnished room in the Marina? Jul 16, 2006
My company is transferring me to Australia and I am looking for someone to take over my room for the next 7 months or more.

Its a 2 bedroom flat which I'm sharing with a British guy.

The Apartment is fully furnished to a high standard including your large
en-suite Bedroom...The Apartment has everything you need including Lovely views across Dubai...
If you like to keep fit the building has a brilliant gym and a swimming
pool over looking the Marina, It also has its own Cinema and serves
breakfast from 7 to 11am...

Please let me know ASAP if you or anyone you know might be interested. I am leaving the 3rd of Aug, so its immediately available.

Sally
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Anyone need a Furnished room in the Marina? Jul 19, 2006
Sally wrote:My company is transferring me to Australia and I am looking for someone to take over my room for the next 7 months or more.

Its a 2 bedroom flat which I'm sharing with a British guy.

The Apartment is fully furnished to a high standard including your large
en-suite Bedroom...The Apartment has everything you need including Lovely views across Dubai...
If you like to keep fit the building has a brilliant gym and a swimming
pool over looking the Marina, It also has its own Cinema and serves
breakfast from 7 to 11am...

Please let me know ASAP if you or anyone you know might be interested. I am leaving the 3rd of Aug, so its immediately available.

Hi sally,

Im actually desperate looking for a room and i would appreciate if you can let me know how much is the rental. Is there any race preference you required? Please let me know as im keen to take over the room if the price is good.

Thanks
Janet
janet67
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 13, 2007
hi im looking for an aprtment- im a 26 year old psychologist from the UK. Is this room still available and, if so, what is the rent?

Please contact me at walker-e@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,

Emma.
poppy_walker
Dubai Forum Guest

ROOM WANTED! Jul 18, 2007
hi
im very interested - im a south african who lived in mauritius half my life - just moved to dubai a few days ago and am in desperate need of a place to stay!
please email asap
thx
nathalie
nathalie
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 18, 2007
Not the best idea to put your tel number on this forum. I would remove it if I was you. Use an email address instead. Just some advice. :)
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

v.interested.. Jul 20, 2007
Hi Sally

Am very interested in taking on your flat - 7 months is perfect timewise for me. Able to give cash upfront and I'm able to view anytime. Am 27, single professional, male from UK - clean, tidy etc n work near DIC. If poss pls email me with more details - teaute2002@yahoo.com

Many thanks
Lkew
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 21, 2007
sorry teaute2002@yahoo.co.uk
Lkew
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 21, 2007
khjkjkj
oknees
Dubai Forum Guest

INTERESTED Jul 27, 2007