Male Arab Greetings

Topic locked
Jun 28, 2007
It is entertaining to read boys fighting like cats. Meaooww....

asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 28, 2007
All I hear is dogs barking .. I represent myself after all and not a whole nation. Thank God I am a respectfull person, I don't go on welcoming others by saying they are "full of crap" or try to insult them using racist terms, I start my convo with a nice attitude but I don't see a proper response, thus I just respond equally to others.

Respect others the same way you expect them to respect you. I am an Eastern man, full of morals and respect. I don't need to use cheap slang language to express myself like others would do. I use a proper language when dealing with any person I meet.

Welcoming all of you expatriates in my country with such great hospitality is fair enough and treating you all well is also fair enough, but to have you complainning a lot and bark day and night regarding some issues that you dont like in the Emirates is something immature from you to do, in other words you can go back to your countries and let's see how you will manage to get your daily loaf of bread, and you can also enjoy living there as locals of your own countries rather than living in a foregin country like the Emirates.

If I noticed an unreasonable law in my country that sounds not fair to expatriates, I would not feel embaressed to point at it and condemn it. I'm not one-sided stubborn person.

300 greeks were smashed in few seconds by the Persian Empire great army, this is the historical fact that some Westerns didn't like to accept so they decided to make up such a stupid movie like 300 to please them selves lol. We couldn't care less of such ancient incident because the issue of stepping on some 300 greek "soldiers" by the Persian army is not worth discussing. There is a very well known saying in Persia that says "While the greeks in Athens walk barefoot, the dogs in Isfahan (a Persian city) walk on paved streets". This was the difference between Persians and Greeks. The 300 soldiers only had a noisey leader who kept on barking just like a dog saying "Sparta", I guess the Turks did smash the Greeks again very well after the Persians did. lol .. Good job to our Turkish neighbours 8)

And by the way, you know nothing about history because you don't have any. And if you do have one, then again its you who chose to sell it for some dollars. Zalamat for instance are not even Arabs, they are Aramaic, Canaanites, and Pheonicians. I don't know why you people call yourselves Arabs when you're really not even related. Being an Arabophonic does not make you an Arab. Why do you sell your own identity to something else? Why do you keep on acting fake? Why do you act like traitors to your own history, nations and countries? Thats what I dislike in you ya zalamat people. And I see none of you is able to discuss the issue of 1991 in Kuwait, since you know its a big time obvious evidence on how cheap are your morals and life principles (in case you had any). Kuwait, Emirates, Bahrein, and Qatar, although all are different states today but we make up one society, we got our relatives and families scattered all around the Persian Gulf states, thus we care about each other, and that's why Im giving Kuwait as an example to express my thoughts towards zalamat, because an Emirati individual will only share the same opinion of a Kuwaiti individual regarding zalamat. You zalamat people betrayed Kuwaities in a very ugly way, so why shouldn't I dislike you for that? Didn't you people celebrated with happiness the tragedy that our Kuwaiti cousins lived under the horrible Iraqi invasion lead by Saddam? Yet even after that betrayal, the Kuwaiti government forgived you, but I still protest and say we should never forgive your sins towards us very easily and fast without a price.

My 2 fils . . 8)

I'm not discussing this issue again because it's not worth it at all. I know where I am standing, so now you can keep on barking till the end of life, or till your visa gets invalid lol .. 8)
symmetric
BANNED

Jun 28, 2007
^^dude just shut up
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 28, 2007
mn 3yooni :wink:
symmetric
BANNED

Jul 18, 2007
wow...i hope i dont ever meet that guy...ahbal
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 22, 2007
on the contrary, i think it will be nice to meet him - - he sure has interesting stories.
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 07, 2009
I don't get why the expats are attacking this emirati. What did he do wrong?

As far as I read this, I kinda like him before all the mud throwing started.

Symmetric dude. I'm with ya...even 19 months in the future.
You know what they say about history. Its all written ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 11, 2009
lol - sounds like a classic world war in here. we support you
DubaiInformationSite
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 12, 2009
symmetric wrote:All I hear is dogs barking .. I represent myself after all and not a whole nation. Thank God I am a respectfull person, I don't go on welcoming others by saying they are "full of crap" or try to insult them using racist terms, I start my convo with a nice attitude but I don't see a proper response, thus I just respond equally to others.

Respect others the same way you expect them to respect you. I am an Eastern man, full of morals and respect. I don't need to use cheap slang language to express myself like others would do. I use a proper language when dealing with any person I meet.

Welcoming all of you expatriates in my country with such great hospitality is fair enough and treating you all well is also fair enough, but to have you complainning a lot and bark day and night regarding some issues that you dont like in the Emirates is something immature from you to do, in other words you can go back to your countries and let's see how you will manage to get your daily loaf of bread, and you can also enjoy living there as locals of your own countries rather than living in a foregin country like the Emirates.

If I noticed an unreasonable law in my country that sounds not fair to expatriates, I would not feel embaressed to point at it and condemn it. I'm not one-sided stubborn person.

300 greeks were smashed in few seconds by the Persian Empire great army, this is the historical fact that some Westerns didn't like to accept so they decided to make up such a stupid movie like 300 to please them selves lol. We couldn't care less of such ancient incident because the issue of stepping on some 300 greek "soldiers" by the Persian army is not worth discussing. There is a very well known saying in Persia that says "While the greeks in Athens walk barefoot, the dogs in Isfahan (a Persian city) walk on paved streets". This was the difference between Persians and Greeks. The 300 soldiers only had a noisey leader who kept on barking just like a dog saying "Sparta", I guess the Turks did smash the Greeks again very well after the Persians did. lol .. Good job to our Turkish neighbours 8)

And by the way, you know nothing about history because you don't have any. And if you do have one, then again its you who chose to sell it for some dollars. Zalamat for instance are not even Arabs, they are Aramaic, Canaanites, and Pheonicians. I don't know why you people call yourselves Arabs when you're really not even related. Being an Arabophonic does not make you an Arab. Why do you sell your own identity to something else? Why do you keep on acting fake? Why do you act like traitors to your own history, nations and countries? Thats what I dislike in you ya zalamat people. And I see none of you is able to discuss the issue of 1991 in Kuwait, since you know its a big time obvious evidence on how cheap are your morals and life principles (in case you had any). Kuwait, Emirates, Bahrein, and Qatar, although all are different states today but we make up one society, we got our relatives and families scattered all around the Persian Gulf states, thus we care about each other, and that's why Im giving Kuwait as an example to express my thoughts towards zalamat, because an Emirati individual will only share the same opinion of a Kuwaiti individual regarding zalamat. You zalamat people betrayed Kuwaities in a very ugly way, so why shouldn't I dislike you for that? Didn't you people celebrated with happiness the tragedy that our Kuwaiti cousins lived under the horrible Iraqi invasion lead by Saddam? Yet even after that betrayal, the Kuwaiti government forgived you, but I still protest and say we should never forgive your sins towards us very easily and fast without a price.

My 2 fils . . 8)

I'm not discussing this issue again because it's not worth it at all. I know where I am standing, so now you can keep on barking till the end of life, or till your visa gets invalid lol .. 8)

You are the man. bravooo
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 30, 2009
symmetric

i know the thread is too old but got to say something to this f؛cking iranian who says he's local and doesn't like the nose greeting .

Don't be surprised guys this is typical from iranian , he's proud to be iranian just here in the web but in reality he's a loser trying to hide his shame for bieng iranian and so all of them do ..
the most pothetic thing I have ever seen ..

he doesn't represent the local ppl ,, locals are arabs only arabs this is why it's called United "Arab" Emirates ..

and the word "zalamt " sam7oona ya 3arab hatha mn el 3ajam , they r ashamed of themselves this is why they r calling ppl names .

dont be fooled guys with these iranians saying they represent local ppl
Al-Ándalus
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat