Can i get a better job in UAE

Poll ended at Jun 14, 2007

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes : 0

M.Sc. Economics and Finance ....Any Chance Jun 07, 2007
I am almost completing my M.Sc. Economics and Finance from Warwick Business School, UK which is ranked overall 4th business school in UK. My program is also CFA program partner. I have also done MBA Finance from IBA Pakistan, which is most prestigious school established with support from Wharton Business School. I have 6 years of working experience in financial markets research but macroeconomic related in central bank.....do u think i stand a chance of getting a job in gulf region?

geranimo
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 09, 2007
Try DIFC.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

this forum is dead; sorry nobody replies Jun 10, 2007
just a single reply...whats the use of forum if people dont like to reply or help......sorry...but me dissapointed.
geranimo
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: this forum is dead; sorry nobody replies Jun 10, 2007
geranimo wrote:whats the use of forum if people dont like to reply or help

Try searching then. Or Google.

Then again, your obvious appreciation might encourage a few more replies. Gee, I'm glad I did.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

believe me it helps Jun 11, 2007
Yeah u r right....i must appreciate atleast to you for responding....but i was slightly surprised with current replies not only to my posting but others people dont have a habbit of responding ....believe me it does help.....after ur response i register to DIFC and saw two vacancies matching my profile......similarly....it create awareness.....matter of give and take...believe me everyone it helps...its a two way learning
geranimo
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 15, 2007
best of luck.. seems like unless you KNOW people in the UAE jobs are impossible to find.

hope you have better luck than i am having
netgeek2k2

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted