Eisenmann Exhaust

Topic locked
Eisenmann exhaust May 17, 2007
Hello everyone, I am looking for Eisenmann exhaust system for my BMW 850i.

http://www.eisenhaus.com/ehdetails.php? ... ubmit.y=15

I searched the net for a dealer here in Dubai with no luck, I had Super Sprint, but it is not that great sound.
Could anyone please tell me where I can find it?
Thanks.
[/url]

ghryu
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 17, 2007
omg u have a 850i??? how much does maintenance cost (annually)???
is the car reliable??
cheap_Deal
Dubai forums Addict

May 21, 2007
I actually own 2 of them! It is a reliable and a great car if you maintain it well.
V12 engine should last long time…I had a major service last week and it cost around 3000 Dh (water pump, oil&filter, trans oile&filter, tune up) so it is not too bad brining in mind this was a car cost almost 90k$ new.
ghryu
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 21, 2007
ghryu wrote:I actually own 2 of them! It is a reliable and a great car if you maintain it well.
V12 engine should last long time…I had a major service last week and it cost around 3000 Dh (water pump, oil&filter, trans oile&filter, tune up) so it is not too bad brining in mind this was a car cost almost 90k$ new.

I've been itching to get one eventually for a long time. Are you saying you replaced all those items for 3k? Where would that be?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 22, 2007
I did that in Sharja, the mechanic has BMW oil and familiar with BMW cars. This car is very complex thought… I brought my cars with me from Canada, so I am familiar with these cars. 850 could be a nightmare if you buy one that not maintained well.
(how I can post some pictures by the way?)
ghryu
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 22, 2007
ghryu wrote:I did that in Sharja, the mechanic has BMW oil and familiar with BMW cars. This car is very complex thought… I brought my cars with me from Canada, so I am familiar with these cars. 850 could be a nightmare if you buy one that not maintained well.
(how I can post some pictures by the way?)

You have to host the pictures somewhere else, and hotlink them from here. I think Photobucket.com is used for that.

Either way, I am surprised your car did not suffer from overheating issues around here. Maybe you can mention which garage you go to? You'll probably have to ship that exhaust from abroad.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 22, 2007

ghryu
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 22, 2007
Very nice. But watch the curbs! :lol:

I'm still surprised at the affordable maintenance.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 23, 2007
im shocked at the relatively cheap maintenance. i heard the opposite.
your car is looking amazing and clean. nice ontario plates too.

@gtmash, there is a white 850i in autotrader for 34-36k 1995 or 1994 run about 180k kms, looks clean but u never know. chk it out, its with a dealer in sharjah if im not mistaken.
cheap_Deal
Dubai forums Addict

May 23, 2007
You guys are right about the parts, it could be very expensive and rare, however, the yearly maintenances should be ok…that’s the different between well cared and high mileage or neglected one (it can be like a snake nest!!! Bite you over and over).
My recommendation is buying a very good condition, do regular maintenance and don’t wait for something to goes wrong.
I saw the white 850 in Auto market while looking for corvette ZR1, and the guy was asking 45k few months ago…and it is in a bad shape by the way! (I think even 36k is way high for 180km. -If anyone going to buy one, I can help checking it out with you-)
ghryu
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 23, 2007
ghryu wrote:You guys are right about the parts, it could be very expensive and rare, however, the yearly maintenances should be ok…that’s the different between well cared and high mileage or neglected one (it can be like a snake nest!!! Bite you over and over).
My recommendation is buying a very good condition, do regular maintenance and don’t wait for something to goes wrong.
I saw the white 850 in Auto market while looking for corvette ZR1, and the guy was asking 45k few months ago…and it is in a bad shape by the way! (I think even 36k is way high for 180km. -If anyone going to buy one, I can help checking it out with you-)

Heh, thanks for the heads up. I was actually aiming for the 1996+ with the upgraded V12 and the five-speed auto. Although I don;t intend to buy it anytime soon. Buying an offroader first, hehe. Then giving up the Supra TT, and then I'll have to see.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2007
@ghryu, yup thats the same white 850i i saw too, guess its gone down to 34k from 45k.
what year is yours? its looking brand new :)
and whats the fuel consumption? 15L/100km? or more
cheap_Deal
Dubai forums Addict

May 24, 2007
hi, black one is 92 still at home in Toronto (It is such an eye catcher, that one of movie directors in Toronto asked me to rent it for his movie!), Blue and green are here model 91.
For the fuel consumption, it is depend on the driving style between 15L~20L.
ghryu
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 24, 2007
Actually, now that I think about it, Dhs 3000 for a water pump and tune-up/fluid changes is not really cheap :lol: . Cheaper than rip-off dealer though.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto