DF Regulars`table !?

Topic locked
Mar 15, 2007
Can't wait to hear Jeevan's version of Hotel California.

I would love to hear pretty_penny, freza, concord and S&O sing also. And the rest of the spice boys. How about HP? I wanna hear him sing Das Bahani.

asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 15, 2007
Jeevan wrote:next weekend am around but not on friday night :) lets do it nick, is const back?

Yes he's back.

Shady's back.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 15, 2007
Lou wrote:Well Saturday is Paddy's day so in true Irish style we will be celebrating down at the Irish Village!!!

Globetrotter .... you still have yet to confirm...it was only 90% yesterday any advance ?????????????????? :D

Tropic23 wrote:He will come :wink:

As my pa :wink: already indicated, you may count me in.

Since I won't be around next week, I will miss out on the karaoke event though...

... it's quite a shame, because I perfected my performance of the famous chartbreaker "I've been looking for freedom" of the even more famous David Hasselhoff now... what can I say, for obvious reasons he's our hero...
Globetrotter
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 15, 2007
Globetrotter wrote:
Lou wrote:Well Saturday is Paddy's day so in true Irish style we will be celebrating down at the Irish Village!!!

Globetrotter .... you still have yet to confirm...it was only 90% yesterday any advance ?????????????????? :D

Tropic23 wrote:He will come :wink:

As my pa :wink: already indicated, you may count me in.

Since I won't be around next week, I will miss out on the karaoke event though...

... it's quite a shame, because I perfected my performance of the famous chartbreaker "I've been looking for freedom" of the even more famous David Hasselhoff now... what can I say, for obvious reasons he's our hero...

You'll have to sew a wig to your chest to get it just right :)

Nick81 wrote:
Lou wrote:
Nick81 wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
Tropic23 wrote:I hate Karaoke

Don't be a hater.

Let the girl talk bro. She's the one missin out :lol:

Anyone who hasn't seen one of our famous perfomances hasn't seen crap! And yeah we should definitely schedule a karaoke...

Maybe just a shy vocal talent :wink: that could be brought out of it's shell!

Shall we leave it to you to do it? Yalla we'll try to do something from our side, maybe set a karaoke night for next week... The more we talk about it the less likely it will happen. This happened with the Karting Event Part 2. Didn't hear about it? Yup, it's because it remained an idea, something we all wanted but never organized! Hopefully we'll do it again before it gets too hot! If I remember correctly we did it in June last year ( ? )
Ok let's stick to Karaoke for now, I'll make a few phone calls and hopefully by the end of the weekend we'll have decided on a date and time...

Let us know what/when you decide and I'll gather up a few of the newbies along...cheers

Can I just set a president; not all of us can/will sing! :)......hum along in the background does that count??
Lou
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 16, 2007
Lou wrote:
Can I just set a president; not all of us can/will sing! :)......hum along in the background does that count??

It'll have to be "Country" music then.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 16, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
Tropic23 wrote:I hate Karaoke

Don't be a hater.

Why not?
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 17, 2007
Lois, you read my mind!! Not everyone can sing. I was sent to take up vocal lessons and I failed. My played a few instruments as well and I still cant follow the beats. And eveytime I came back from club dancing I ended up having bruises :roll:
Lois sweetie, will you stick by me next time we go out? :D
Ok see you soon in a few hours at IV.....

Can I just set a president; not all of us can/will sing! :)......hum along in the background does that count??[/quote]
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 18, 2007
hmm no one is a professional here :) i am not even a bathroom singer, but still i murdered hotel california, ian would second that :), if it was not for nicks abilities after singing bohemein rhapsody with const no one would have made out what i was blabbering at what pitch and what tone :lol:

And take it from me a couple of shots of you poison and you would be dying to get down there and give it a go :D
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 18, 2007
I'm sold. When is the next killer session??!
p/s I did Hotel Californian once and noone goes singing with me after EVER.... :oops:

Jeevan wrote:hmm no one is a professional here :) i am not even a bathroom singer, but still i murdered hotel california, ian would second that :), if it was not for nicks abilities after singing bohemein rhapsody with const no one would have made out what i was blabbering at what pitch and what tone :lol:

And take it from me a couple of shots of you poison and you would be dying to get down there and give it a go :D
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 18, 2007
BabyDoll wrote:Lois, you read my mind!! Not everyone can sing. I was sent to take up vocal lessons and I failed. My played a few instruments as well and I still cant follow the beats. And eveytime I came back from club dancing I ended up having bruises :roll:
Lois sweetie, will you stick by me next time we go out? :D
Ok see you soon in a few hours at IV.....

Sure we'll be the ones in the corner singing backup.....but not to country - oh no no no !
Lou
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 18, 2007
Sure. I work by the Greens at Emaar Busines Park. Up for Costa anytime.

Globetrotter wrote:Does anybody of you live in the Greens by any chance? Anybody up for a coffee some time?
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 18, 2007
BabyDoll wrote:I'm sold. When is the next killer session??!
p/s I did Hotel Californian once and noone goes singing with me after EVER.... :oops:

Jeevan wrote:hmm no one is a professional here :) i am not even a bathroom singer, but still i murdered hotel california, ian would second that :), if it was not for nicks abilities after singing bohemein rhapsody with const no one would have made out what i was blabbering at what pitch and what tone :lol:

cool, the next session shud be around weekend, my skinhead bro is currently tied up a bit with mundane tasks:). once he gets free you will hear about it soon. so take your pick and start practicing if u really need to :).

and chorus, that goes without saying everyone does their bit of yelling which is either the songwriters lyrics or his/her own :lol: :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 18, 2007
^ What he said...

Sorry about not taking care of it this weekend but been really busy. Anyway what would be good is if you could tell me if Sat night or Sun night would be good for you. I am sure Friday is a big no no as many of you might go see Shakira...
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 18, 2007
Nick need to findout how many are coming as well, coz if the to the numbers are high the place we had been to last time wont be also explaining to the lady to turn the AC up would be a difficult one for const. again :lol: lemme put up a poll on the day and let people say who all are coming.
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 18, 2007
Jeevan wrote:Nick need to findout how many are coming as well, coz if the to the numbers are high the place we had been to last time wont be also explaining to the lady to turn the AC up would be a difficult one for const. again :lol: lemme put up a poll on the day and let people say who all are coming.

Getting Constantine back through the front door could be a difficult one.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 18, 2007
dont tell me :shock: well we will give him a new look make over hehehe
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events