For The Newbies - Who Are They?

Topic locked
Feb 27, 2007
freza wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
freza wrote:Pet: Were you really expecting me to be PC?

I like your old avatar better than your new one.
What old avatar? Foodie or Strange?

The girl and the cat... and the knife... and the blood....

I'll stop now.

^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 27, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
freza wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

I'll stop now.
ah ok, Alice from the McGee games.
If only Dr. D was still around I would ask him: What do you think of the Japanese Thermal Reconditioning treatment ? Do you think it would look to funny if a curly haired person got this treatment to obviously get very straight hair and weeks later chinks started growing at the root while the rest of her hair was, well stick-straight?
freza
Dubai chat master

Feb 27, 2007
freza wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
freza wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

I'll stop now.
ah ok, Alice from the McGee games.
If only Dr. D was still around I would ask him: What do you think of the Japanese Thermal Reconditioning treatment ? Do you think it would look to funny if a curly haired person got this treatment to obviously get very straight hair and weeks later chinks started growing at the root while the rest of her hair was, well stick-straight?

If only he was still around... the world would be a better place.

I'm sure if you need him, you know where to find him.
^ian^

Feb 27, 2007
Sage, you got pushed in before you could jump. Btw, why is Freza not one of your 'daughters'?
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 27, 2007
sauron wrote:Sage, you got pushed in before you could jump. Btw, why is Freza not one of your 'daughters'?

If I didn't jump in upto this point what makes you think I would?

Maybe she is,
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 27, 2007
I still don`t know why everybody thinks that I`m a teenager.

I`m not

I know that my postings haven`t a deep sense.
You won`t get an enlightenment, when you read my postings and they are not worldshaking.....

I know that already and it is ok for me.

It is also ok to say that.....

I don`t want to write soooo important things, the DF is for me a place for relaxing, meet nice people, small talk.....that`s it.

I haven`t to show my whole person, my thoughts and so on.

For such things I have a REAL life.

Who has a problem with me: Here my message:

NUTS TO YOU 8)

....Not sure.....you know that you are an big Assho****and I know it.
Your attack at msn was just silly and childish.
Be happy, when I don`t tell what you wrote to me.
You are just antic....
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 28, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:....Not sure.....you know that you are an big Assho****and I know it.
You are just antic....

Wow I think you should chill out a bit... I mean if you have a life... why get upset by the lifeless?

Having said that... your grammar could use some work.
^ian^

Feb 28, 2007
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian, most of the ladies in the forum misunderstood you. Hmmm the latest is Tropic..You seem to have probs with them. Who will be the next lady to spat with this guy? I am looking forward to it, very entertaining. :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 28, 2007
asc_26 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian, most of the ladies in the forum misunderstood you. Hmmm the latest is Tropic..You seem to have probs with them. Who will be the next lady to spat with this guy? I am looking forward to it, very entertaining. :D

I wasn't the one who had the war of words with Tropic ASC.

Edit: I'm being nice today - I forgot.
^ian^

Re: For the Newbies - who are they? Feb 28, 2007
Concord wrote:I haven't posted for a while - someone has to keep the world safe!

Anyways, I saw this posts about "who are they" - top 25 posters so here are my 2 fils on the topic.

1. Sage and Onion: He has the most posts but is by no means a large contributor to the forum. He is humorless and has found refuge in his forum for his silly games (see games forum). . Once in a while he’ll post a “helpful” post. He will be the first to ruin a thread. More recently he has begun referring to the young women in the forum as “Daughter” or “Niece” - creepy if you ask me. He is always on the forum.

2. Arniegang: Witty and good humored person. Not afraid to mix it up and get into some serious arguments with people about a variety of topics. Was on the forum probably as much as Sage (but in a meaningful way). As this forum is not real life (late breaking news to some), Arniegang is at the moment spending more time in real life than virtual life. He shall return. He will make you laugh and you will want to kill him (in the same post).

3. Liban: Funny, knowledgeable and not afraid of controversy – understood the nature of “virtual” life. His was prolific at posting and that got him in “trouble” on June 29, 2006! He has not posted since about then. He would insult and go after someone like a dog after his bone but you got the feeling that it was all in fun. In fact he is a very nice guy.

4. Chocoholic. Good sense of humor but very serious. Lots of posts and lots of information. Cares about animals and environment. I’ve been told she is snobbish!

5. Bushra21. I think the number at the end of her name tells here age. Her posts reveal it. Can't say she is either funny or helpful although god knows she tries the former (unsuccessfully). She is the number one complainer about the west but will be the first on a plane at the prospect of trouble - like many "west haters" in the forum.

6. Sniper 420. Lives in a basement somewhere! Comes to the forum in spurts; posts a lot and disappears. Annoying.

7. Kanelli: She is great. Not afraid to stick by her guns. She loves engaging people in the Politics forums. She is unwavering and makes a lot of sense. She is not "biased" as she is often accused of being by really biased people on the opposite side of the argument. She also has a sense of humor and will engage in banter (unless it has to do with smoking, sexually offensive avatars, etc.). She should return to posting although she will be quite busy shortly.

8. Maaad: Loves the nightclubs and travels a lot. He is funny and very helpful. Most of his posts are factual. He will engage you in arguments and will call you and idiot or retard (see thread) if he thinks you are one. Passionate about his "politics".

9. XWR-147. Witty and great one liners. Hasn’t posted in a while. Too busy with love I hear!

10. Ian: Loves cricket, Guinness, and a nice Australian woman (listed in alphabetical order to stay out of trouble). Witty and funny (sometimes his humor goes over some peoples’ heads - well the jokes often require an IQ higher than the day's temperature). He also has lots of helpful information to offer (some of it made up - the one's that don't get the joke follow it!).

11. Jeevan. Posts a lot (I forget about what!). Funny guy. (I remember; about everything)

12. Bleakus. He discovered paintball and I am afraid for his well being once the summer rolls around and he can't play anymore. Someone please find him and indoor course….quickly.

13 Fayz: He is a moron! He was on his way to King of the Forum until Jamal came out with a cunning scheme and pulled ahead. Actually, he is very nice and goes out of his way not to get anyone mad at him or to insult anyone. . He will provide accurate and current information and is very helpful.

14. Zam. Loves to post in the games forum. A few serious posts. Get easily irritated (unless it is a games lounge thread).

15. The_Zooter. Listen to this; this guy bought a plane ticket to Dubai just to come to a DF meet back in June! Since then he has posted less and less. He also loves cricket unfortunately he roots for England [which I hear in this forum ain’t so good at the game].

16. Concord. Perfect in everyway.

17. ASC_26. Can't help you there. I don't know whether this is a boy or girl. Has loads of posts and Maaad was mad (with one "a") at her for some reason...

18. Yorky500. He likes his cars and is helpful (been in Dubai a while). He loves to defend England (no matter what!). Saved me a heap of trouble when I was planning to drive to Oman (in his response to my thread). His avatars are Kanelli’s favorites.

19. HP. Funniest guy in the forum. I used to think he was also very smart – but a practical joke we played on him regarding his “love” interest (and her “age”) lowered the bar a bit. He was away for a while but then this “MAC” person (who is or seemed to be “HP”) brought him out of exile. I think it is sheep milking season in Pakistan at the moment so he is busy and hasn’t posted lately. He will make you laugh each time. If you get mad at him then the joke’s on you.

20. DubaiKnight. Interesting person with a great sense of humor. Very helpful and has been in Dubai a while. If you meet him don’t shake his hand because you will mess up his shoulder.

21. Jamal. Thinks he is a gangster/rapper (USA “style”) but I think he would crap in his pants if he had to walk after midnight anywhere in Detroit, East LA, South Central Chicago, East St. Louis, Bedford Stuyvesant, et. al.

22. EasternJewel. HP’s love interest. Funny and smart.

23. Nick81. Good sense of humor and makes a lot of sense in his posts.

24. Sarah_UK. She burst into the forum and made loads of posts. Got into a few fights, etc. Still around but posting less frequently.

25. Deniz. She posts lots of great pictures. Hasn't yet posted a complete sentence.

Other “notables”;

Constantine: Good buy loves cars and can’t drive! Mr. “lover boy”! He used to organize Karaoke nights (and owes me money for my visits to the ear doctor).

Freza: Smart but goes too much out of her way to bash the “west”. She picked on Kanelli (for some reason) but without Kanelli she seems to be at a loss for words. She’ll pick on you (and give you a pet-name). She’ll get over it….

Shafique: Mr. Politics forum. He seems to be trained to go out of his way to post in a way that doesn’t seem (at first glance) to be biased but I am afraid at the end of the day it is.

Galactico. Joined not long ago but has a lot of posts. Somehow I get the idea he likes the football player Ronaldo and might be a Manchester United Fan.

Have fun. Remember: It is not real! If you want real: get a life.

Thank you Concord. I get the picture :wink:
I wrote
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 28, 2007

Its it a bit funny, a person who speaks his mind gets a verbal hiding for nothing :) :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 28, 2007
Jeevan wrote:

Its it a bit funny, a person who speaks his mind gets a verbal hiding for nothing :) :lol:

Also... when ASC means most ladies... she means herself.

MOST ladies on this forum I know in real life through association, meets etc. and they don't have a problem with me.
^ian^

Feb 28, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
Jeevan wrote:

MOST ladies on this forum I know in real life through association, meets etc. and they don't have a problem with me.

Me? Spatting on you? When was that? ohh i don't give a damn. :lol:

I find it cute, ladies would really get emotional with Ian's sarcastic way. No worries ladies, he's just trying to catch you. If you give in, then you are trap. :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 28, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
Jeevan wrote:

I find it cute, ladies would really get emotional with Ian's sarcastic way. No worries ladies, he's just trying to catch you. If you give in, then you are trap. :D

Dr.D doesn't chase ladies.
^ian^

Feb 28, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
Jeevan wrote:

Dr.D doesn't chase ladies.

can't read too good but...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 28, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
Tropic23 wrote:....Not sure.....you know that you are an big Assho****and I know it.
You are just antic....

Wow I think you should chill out a bit... I mean if you have a life... why get upset by the lifeless?

Having said that... your grammar could use some work.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know you luminary....

But it is easy to say that. You are from Australia right?!
English is your mother tongue....

Your postings are sooo cute :wink:

I could laugh the whole time :D
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 01, 2007
WOW WOW
guys i m really amazed after reading this post..
i started with the first...comments on ever1 and then i went to the last page to read the last post and after reading that i think i should read the all the 6 pages to get the history of this forum :)

plz guys I am new so please dont move it to fight section..

I think more interesting things yet have to come.. come one guys... We newbies wana know you guys in depth :)
aarif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 01, 2007
dont try to get too deep , it would not be too good for your healt and well being :lol: :lol: kidding

ask questions a few would be more than glad to answer
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 01, 2007
Jeevan wrote: ask questions a few would be more than glad to answer

for a hefty fee.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 02, 2007
me annoying??????? u r an @ss Conc ...... welkom bac
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2007
something about concord :

well it would be unfair if we dont tell the new commers about him.

Concord was born whern he ws 3 years old. If he were the president of US, he culd make a new country for dogs and nominate himself the "Head of dog State". :P . He loves dogs and now he is collecting money for Assess (Aussies) dogs, so that they can watch the cricket world cup on big screen while eating bones and enjoying wid icecream :P

He has greate love for "sage& onion" . Offcourse sage &onion is not a dog but affordable decent man :=).

Concord is interested to become muslim and the only thing attract him is 4 wives package of Islam. After looking at Iraq , he is planning to be "shia Muslim" .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat